It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to lay racism on Trump? Have you not seen all the awards he won for his assistance to the black community? The pictures of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton hanging out with him? His passing prison sentence reform, which affects blacks the most? His enterprise zones in minority neighborhoods? The lowest unemployment rates for minorities in history? There's a reason more minorities voted for Trump than any other Republican president in 60 years.

I live in Argentina and Singapore, so I really don't care about the US election, but as I posted earlier, this is interesting.

funny thing though- not a single one of the national defense or intelligence agencies ever proclaimed that Obama was born in Kenya.
but the intelligence agencies of the USA (who are not, by the way, antifa- they are mostly conservative republicans) officially announced, in BOTH 2016 and 2020, that the Russians did indeed attempt to influence the elections.
NOBODY, except trump himself, ever used the word "colluded".
Collusion is not the issue, its Russian influence to attempt to sway the election. Collusion is another one of those "magazines, not clips" distraction arguments that right wingers bring up to change the subject, when they got no defensible positions- kinda like when all 17 US intelligence agencies say you are wrong.

There is, however, no doubt that Trump children, employees, and campaign staff DID meet with Russian agents and businessmen during the runup to 2016. Thats proven fact.

2016 https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ence-agencies-russia-behind-hacking/92514592/
2020 https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...d-to-interfere-in-2020-election-idUSKBN2763E3
Does it really take all 17 US intelligence agencies to figure out that Russia, Iran and China would try to influence the US elections? Seems pretty obvious considering the US playbook when it comes to foreign influence https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_an_Economic_Hit_Man

Clinton lost. She is not running for anything
"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances”

You republicans seem obsessed with the past.
Clinton lost. She is not running for anything.
Trump lost.
Most of america is ready to get on with trying to solve the two enormous problems we have right now- the pandemic, and the depression.
Our current "president" is spending all day whining, watching TV, and playing golf.

There is work to be done.
Lead, Follow, or get out of the way.
Trump lost in the past too by your standards.

Very boring and pointless discussion. Trump is not as good a person as his supporters on this site and across the US believe. And nor are his policies. Equally, he is not as bad a person, nor are his policies as bad, as his opponents believe. Similarly, the arguments about 2016: none of you are correct. The truth is in the middle: but each of us only look at the subset of facts that adds up to the point of view that our tribal allegiance (or other predetermining factor) wants to be correct. If we could all look at all the facts, we would all soften our views and find we are much closer than we realize.

(Why we feel the need to convince complete strangers to see our 50% subset of the facts I don't know. But I guess I am playing the same game by posting, so that makes me part of the problem.)

ah, the truth is in the middle argument....

so, only half the 76 million votes cast for Biden were fraudulent?

He only paid 60,000 dollars to Stormy Daniels?

Only 125,000 people have REALLY died from covid in the USA?

And he only charged the government a dollar fifty for each glass of water he served himself at Mar a Lago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back