It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote on another election related thread that I didn't really care who won because Trump and Biden are very similar on most major issues. Some guy had a meltdown ranting about the genocide of white culture in the US in response to my post.

That being said, I believe most of this election fraud talk is about sowing doubt to raise money and set the stage for 2024. Ivanka will run.

I won't be giving money to Trump, Biden or any other politician.

Ben Said
The headline strongly implies that Dershowitz disputes in any way that Biden is president-elect, which if you waste your time and watch this video you will see is patently not true. As a careful lawyer, he says nothing more than that if what Sidney Powell is alleging is true, that is a big deal (no shit Sherlock). At no point does he in any way allege that any of this has any basis in reality.
----------------------------------------------------
I agree that the headline is misleading Dershowitz doesn't even mention a president elect. Dershowitz just gives his opinion about how he sees the legal options the President has and if anyone is interested in that, they can watch the video. The part about Zuckerburg donations is also interesting to me. I don't like what I'm seeing regarding the censorship of opinions by big tech.

Last edited:
To date, Trump, with his army of lawyers, millions of dollars spent, and over 2 dozen law suits, has yet to PROVE one single fraudulent vote.
Many fans of youtube videos, and right wing nut job websites, are positive there was massive fraud.
But not a single case has been proven.
NOT ONE.

Trump appointed judges keep dismissing the cases as being nonesense, asking for evidence and getting none.

All their arguments come down to well maybe we can't prove that it happened, but you can't prove that it didn't happen. We can't know for sure. It's Russiagate for conservatives.

That being said, I believe most of this election fraud talk is about sowing doubt to raise money and set the stage for 2024. Ivanka will run.

I won't be giving money to Trump, Biden or any other politician.
I have both given money and done volunteer work in political campaigns, and will continue to do so. Voting is not enough.

To date, Trump, with his army of lawyers, millions of dollars spent, and over 2 dozen law suits, has yet to PROVE one single fraudulent vote.
Many fans of youtube videos, and right wing nut job websites, are positive there was massive fraud.
NOT ONE.

Trump appointed judges keep dismissing the cases as being nonesense, asking for evidence and getting none.
the worst part of all this is that it won't matter. the damage has already been done and driven the wedge deeper into society

NOT ONE.

Its all very well people getting upset about Trump but who/what created the conditions for Trump to appear? Obama, the Clintons, Biden, Harris etc are awful people. Bernie and what he represented seemed much more hopeful but the Dems were having none of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back