It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet what happened at the capitol is miniscule compared to what happened last summer with those riots. Yet Dems shrug about them while screaming "COUP!! WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!" about a few dozen idiots storming the Capitol Building. And your response to my post? All of that is documented fact. Guess you have to be a liberal Democrat leader for laws to not apply to you.
I think you have a problem handling the truth. You call these “a few dozen idiots”??? https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/10/us/politics/capitol-siege-security.html?searchResultPosition=1
Wait,... I know you’re going to tell me that it’s ”fake news”.

I think you have a problem handling the truth. You call these “a few dozen idiots”??? https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/10/us/politics/capitol-siege-security.html?searchResultPosition=1
After Wikileaks and more recently Hillary's emails, nothing nyt writes can be taken at face value. This specific piece is full of emptionatal phrases and characterizations, pure fiction and propaganda. Contemporary videos conflicting with nyt narrative are ignored.

ROFL, not much of a Wait! was it? But I'll bet you never thought it would come to "emptionatal phrases". Opening a new "frontier" in distorted, err for lack of a better word, thought.
Problem handling the truth, check, denial, check, fictionalizing, check, and spelling, but creating new words, that's original.
"The common trait MAGA people have is that they love Trump and they hate their mishmash of cartoon enemies (minorities, White Democrats, moderate Republicans, BLM, NYT, etc.) more than they love the USA." Renzi (my edit)

Last edited:
(...)
"The common trait MAGA people have is that they love Trump and they hate their mishmash of cartoon enemies (minorities, White Democrats, moderate Republicans, BLM, NYT, etc.) more than they love the USA." Renzi (my edit)
Interesting you mention that, as this is exactly where nyt and other corporate media keep their readers occupied.

And yet what happened at the capitol is miniscule com
Your link isn't working for me but if you're referring to the total crowd most of them were there peacefully protesting and didn't rush into the Capitol building. I know you have a problem handling the truth but what happened at the Capitol pales in comparison to the thousands in cities around the country last summer who were rioting, looting, burning, beating and killing while Democratic mayors and governors stood by. Even charged a couple in St. Louis with the horrendous crime of showing guns when a mob broke through their private gate and spilled onto their property.

So Timothy McVae

Riots and destruction of private property is bad and should be vehemently condemned by everyone. But storming the US capitol building [with partial complacency from capitol police and the support of some politicians] puts it on a very different league. The difference in gravity is in orders of magnitude. Had the BLM/Antifa tried to do the same as what the MAGA folks did on January 6th, they would have been gunned down on the steps of the capitol building and Trump would have declared martial law.

I don't have any dog on this fight, since I dislike both sides of the isle. But in my eyes, what happened January 6th was an attempted coup. It was sedition in its most clear and naked form.
How do a few dozen in a country of about 330 million take over the country? Take over the military? This isn't a game of Risk where if you capture the Capitol Building then the whole shebang is yours. But again, y'all scream this stuff while dozens got killed last summer, thousands injured, and billions in damage were caused. Where were you then?

lol...but Hillary Clinton's emails, but BLM torched a CVS, but George Soros, but Antifa is bad, but 2 dead people voted in Georgia...

Can't we just accept that Trump's speech riled up his army of deplorables to charge the Capital to disrupt the vote certification process? How is that not a violent attack on the democratic process? Of course they never had a real chance of actually stopping it.

Yes, the Clintons are corrupt, yes some of the BLM protestors shouldn't have destroyed property, etc but that has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Lay off the Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

If the New Black Panthers stormed the capital in tactical gear after Trump won in 2016 to try to stop the certification process, you'd have the same reaction? I doubt it.

The NYT is pretty fake. As it Fox. We've no real way of knowing what is going on, or what really happened. We won't get an accurate account from either side. Like in Argentina, the best we can do is read accounts from both sides (if only to see inconvenient information each competing narrative is leaving out) and then try and find the middle ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back