It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 House Republicans, the rest were scared, join Democrats in voting to impeach Trump
President Donald J. Trump was impeached by the House of Representatives for inciting an insurrection at the U.S. Capitol last week.
Trump becomes the first president in history to be impeached a second time.

10 House Republicans, the rest were scared ...

What makes you think that the rest were scared?

So, the impeachment idea has less than 5% of support within the GOP and at least 2/3 of the Senate is supposed to vote for it next? Unless Trump does something even more outrageous, this is very unlikely.

Home Depot founder and republican mega donor feels betrayed by Trump and the GOP.

“I think the biggest mistake anybody is going to make is try and rationalize what happened last week, what the president did and what that crowd did,” Langone said on “Squawk Box.” “There should be no mitigation at all. It was horrible. It was wrong. I’m shocked.”

Pirate Bay Founder Thinks Parler’s Inability to Stay Online Is ‘Embarrassing’

That is because the owners of Parler have the same intellectual capacity as the user base they are catering to.

But I like the last paragraph when the founder of The Pirate Bay is asked about hosting Parler:

“Of course we wouldn't,” Kolmisoppi said. “We're pro human rights, which includes the right to not be killed by extreme right wing terrorists.”

There you have it. Not even The Pirate Bay (a renegade outlawed pirate website) wants to have anything to do with Parler. But yet the Trumpists think that Google, Amazon and Apple should be forced to do business with these terrorists.

Here's why the spineless Republicans are SCARED although it turns out there are a few finding their spines and principle.
Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 09.40.09.png

Home Depot founder and republican mega donor feels betrayed by Trump and the GOP.

“I think the biggest mistake anybody is going to make is try and rationalize what happened last week, what the president did and what that crowd did,” Langone said on “Squawk Box.” “There should be no mitigation at all. It was horrible. It was wrong. I’m shocked.”
Words and actions have consequences. The people calling for violence in this video have to be held responsible also. "Please get
up in the face of some Congress people".

After four years of the MSM and the left constantly throwing mud on Trump, looks like now we will see the same from the right attacking Biden.
ROFL - QANON and MAGA and whatever's left of the spineless, corrupted empty R suits, to the rescue. Get the whole box set for your mantle. Rudy Giuliani doll that actually sweats when you turn on the lights. Marjoree Taylor Green, OMG.

Words and actions have consequences. The people calling for violence in this video have to be held responsible also. "Please get
up in the face of some Congress people".

Choose your GOP fighter:

Ken Langone: Lifelong republican and mega donor, nyc working class only to help found Home Depot creating billions of dollars of shareholder equity, created hundreds of thousands of jobs, donated hundreds of millions to universities.

Marjorie Taylor Greene: Born with a silver spoon in her mouth, ran a crossfit gym, believes Hillary Clinton is sacrificing and pimping out kids in a DC pizza parlor, doesn't believe in face masks calls them oppression and tyrannical control, doesn't believe a plane crashed in the pentagon on 9/11, blames "Zionist Supremacists" for African immigration to Europe, calls the presence of two muslim congresswoman out of 435 an islamic invasion.

I'll pick the guy who created value for society. The white supremacist anti-semite conspiracy theory nut Majorie should be checking people out at a Kroger somewhere.

Last edited:
" Newly elected Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Wednesday said she plans on filing articles of impeachment against President-elect Joe Biden on his first full day in office next week."

I say it can't come a day too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back