It Is Possible To Have A Card Without A Bank Account?

naty

Registered
To use( swipe) abroad , but the money is deposited from argentina ? like a travel account or something. Anyone know?

I have no idea [edit: about deposits from Argentina to an online only banking account], but may be checking out the online only banks in this top ten review is a good start

I am not sure I understand the question, but in Europe there are pre-paid/debit card with a IBAN code that can be refilled with an ordinary wire transfer. The only issue is 1) the max amount loadable onto the card (can be as low as 2,000 euros) 2) the high cost of international wire transfers. There are some anonymous and some nominal, as well.

mc-pi20131218-iban-bic.png
postapayEvolution_New.png

I am not sure I understand the question, but in Europe there are pre-paid/debit card with a IBAN code that can be refilled with an ordinary wire transfer. The only issue is 1) the max amount loadable onto the card (can be as low as 2,000 euros) 2) the high cost of international wire transfers. There are some anonymous and some nominal, as well.

mc-pi20131218-iban-bic.png
postapayEvolution_New.png
Anonymous? Criminals must love those. Anyway, I strongly doubt you can get them in Argentina. You need a DNI number to use the toilet here.
EDIT: Rich One, that is connected to a bank account. OP said no bank account.

With DNI you can get an Argie Visa debit Tarjeta Unica Universal Gratuita, with most banks. Limited though

Yeah, that's a challenge. My post doesn't necessarily meet the OP's criteria either. The US has pre-paid cards, too. I haven't seen any here, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. It seems using services like RapiPago are more popular. Maybe because pesos having had such a drastic devaluation, pre-paid cards just haven't had as high an interest in Argentina.

@Sarafina

The tarjeta Debito universal gratuita requires DNI AND NO bank account is created especially for students , maids, for people with NO banks accounts, can only move up to 10,000 pesos per month. To receive it you MUST state you have no bank account...!

Go to a bank and find out,

@Sarafina

The tarjeta Debito universal gratuita requires DNI AND NO bank account is created especially for students , maids, for people with NO banks accounts, can only move up to 10,000 pesos per month. To receive it you MUST state you have no bank account...!

thanks but can it be used abroad ?

@Sarafina

Read this pls

http://www.cronista.com/finanzasmercados/Llevan-a--18.000-el-limite-de-la-cuenta-universal-gratuita-de-los-bancos-20150716-0045.html

Back