JetBlue - All You Can Jet Pass - Anyone else?

LJ2

Registered
Not that i don't love BA...

... But when I saw JetBlue, was having their "All You Can Jet", September special I grabbed one. So now my September is going to be filled with US and Caribbean travel. Is anyone else doing the same thing?

So far I've booked,

AeroMexico to Miami, for four days, then....

Ft. Lauderdale to Austin (Family)
Austin to Boston, (Provincetown)
Boston to Aruba, (I'm finally going to learn to Kite sail)
Aruba to JFK (Manhattan for four days)

---Yet to be booked---
JFK to DC, (Obligated)

Does anyone have any suggestions about what to do or where to go in my final three?

JFK to St. Maarten ?
JFK to New Orleans ?
JFK to San Juan?

Thanks,

LJ2

-In NOLA:
go to "Couchon" for dinner. Very good when I was there last month. In the Warehouse District I think. New style Southern
-Court of the Two Sisters for classic New Orleans restaurant (turtle soup at least try)
-of course, coffee and beignets at Cafe DuMonde. (sure its touristy but all that powdered sugar can't be bad)

-and finish it off with a Swamp Tour!!!

-also, I recommend the Ambassador Hotel. Not fancy, kind of quirky but cute. Less Expensive than national chains, and right near the Quarter without being totally inside the Quarter. (Just other side if Canal St.)

Oooh, I was thinking seriously about doing the All You Can Jet thing but I waited too long to decide and they sold out. Congrats and have fun. If you've never been to New Orleans, you must go. There's no place like it. However, if you decide to go to San Juan, make absolutely sure that you do a kayak tour out to the bioluminescent bay. Swimming around in that glowing water is amazing.

I love San Juan and always have a great time there. There are two restaurants I recommend - Aguaviva en Old San Juan - yummmmmmy seafood and Dragonfly (Latin fusion) is really good. It's such a great place, beaches are beautiful and the night life is super fun!

Thank you all, VERY much.

A&A - Orleans has always been a favorite place, but ive only ever been able to do the business corporate side of the scene. Having "Done" sterile corp hotels chains I appreciate the suggestion.

Cafe du Monde, is a favorite. Chicory coffee. Mmmmm
Couchon, Im going to book it ASAP.
Swamp tour?!? Really? Well okay.

SSR - Thanks, i
I never heard of the bioluminescent Kayak trip. That would be GREAT.

CityGirl, - Thanks too, those sound like great foody restaurants...oh wait. In BsAs I have to say, Gourmet....Not foody.

I'll let you know how I enjoyed them when i get back.

Thanks again all.

LJ2

Back