Jill Biden calls Latinos ‘breakfast tacos’

True she did not quite say this.

She recently wore a dia de los meurtos themed dress to meet Queen Letizia so she could perhaps brush up on latin culture.

Nice that they included the video, demonstrating that the lede is a lie.

If Trump or any other conservative politician had said this, the MSM would have considered it more than close enough.

If Trump or any other conservative politician had said this, the MSM would have considered it more than close enough.
Don't fool yourself...Trump said plenty that was less intelligible.

But I'm talking about the fact that what she did was very clumsily try to point out the visibility and importance of Hispanic & Latino culture in the US. And if you'd ever had a breakfast taco in San Antonio, you'd agree!

Don't fool yourself...Trump said plenty that was less intelligible.

But I'm talking about the fact that what she did was very clumsily try to point out the visibility and importance of Hispanic & Latino culture in the US. And if you'd ever had a breakfast taco in San Antonio, you'd agree!
I have never seen most of Texas. I have driven through the panhandle many times on my way back and forth between San Diego & Kansas City, and we always stopped for lunch at that huge truckstop in Dalhart. But that's, well, the panhandle, you know...

As far as breakfast tacos, don't get me started on Mexican food, or I'm liable to cry. LORD, I miss it so much!

True she did not quite say this.

She recently wore a dia de los meurtos themed dress to meet Queen Letizia so she could perhaps brush up on latin culture.
Certificate, please. Googling would indicate this is nonsense.

gracias johnny. its hard to keep up with disinformation campaigns. por el amor de Dios

Back