Job Wanted

cakeandbake

Registered
Hi expats.

I am a 27 year old British woman living in BA. No plans on leaving soon as I have an Argie boyfriend and due to lovely British immigrations laws, he cannot live there, so here we stay.

I am looking for work in BA or remote work, from home.

I have 4 years experience in the financial sector in the UK, working in debt recovery, litigation, and customer services, accounts administration, complaint handling, meeting and appointment scheduling, call/email handling and general office based administrative experience. .
I have also work in the non-profit sector for nearly 5 years with experience in logistics and project management, including booking travel and accommodation. I have people management skills, excellent communication skills, including working with people internationally and co-ordinating events and communications internationally. I also have experience in problem solving, planning, excellent discretion and crisis response from this job. I have also spent the last year managing social media engagement, both on Twitter and Facebook, growing audiences and increasing engagements with new and existing supporters.
I am a qualified English (TEFL) teacher with a degree in African Studies and Anthropology. I also have experience in childcare and have worked as an au-pair.

I am looking for any work in BA or based remotely (from home). Would prefer admin/education/office/social media/executive assistant type work but I am totally open to suggestions. If anyone has any suggestions, pointers or offers, please be in touch.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Katie

I am

Back