Jobs for people staying 2 plus years

I was checking this topic a bit and 5 and 9 are pretty similar. If you have an Argentine job the only way you can stay is probally if you live together with someone or share an appartement with 4 or 5 people

BlahBlah said:
Your point is?

I have no point, & neither do you. You asked the question of BAiresGirl, but don't answer it yourself. It's you topic, it would be interesting to know what you do here.

BlahBlah said:
I was checking this topic a bit and 5 and 9 are pretty similar. If you have an Argentine job the only way you can stay is probally if you live together with someone or share an appartement with 4 or 5 people

-We live here on ONE Argentine salary. There are two of us in the apartment (+plus two little dogs)
-One of the persons I mentioned above lives here alone on ONE salary. He lives alone in his apartment in Palermo
-Another of the persons I mention above live as a couple on ONE salary. They live two people in their apartment in Belgrano.

The others I mentioned a I do not know their living circumstances, but they are professional people & I can guarantee they do not live with 4-5 people in an apartment.

It IS possible. I don't know why you don't want to believe it.

mini said:
I have no point, & neither do you. You asked the questions of BAiresGirl, but don't answer it yourself.

I did, so what's your point?

Why am I so interesting to you?

BlahBlah said:
I did, so what's your point?

Why am I so interesting to you?

You're not "that interesting to me". It's your topic. See above.

mini said:
-We live here on ONE Argentine salary. There are two of us in the apartment (+plus two little dogs)

I am curious what you spend on

Rent
Fixed cost
Food
Health care
Insurance

BlahBlah said:
I am curious what you spend on

Rent
Fixed cost
Food
Health care
Insurance

why are you so interested in me??? ;)

I'll send you that privately if you are really that interested.....
Can you clarify these things:
- what do you mean by fixed costs?
- heathcare? You mean insurance? Or?
- insurance? You mean house insurance or health insurance or total household insurance costs?

Its interesting to me, you would know if you red the first post

Send me a PM I tell you what I do then :')

Back