Just arrived with me two small dogs!

lela

Registered
Hello, I am originally Swiss and lived for the past 16 years in the Caribbean. I am living in BaAs now since mid Nov. 2010 and work from home, Palermo Viejo. Learning a biz Spanish is priority, of course to dance Tango and to ride a polo horse ( at least once ... ;)) is on the agenda.

I am very interested to find other people with dogs perhaps and/or people who simple love dogs and cant have any due to traveling!

Also i look for a new "girly-network" ! In my last life, we used to go at least once a week for cinema, concerts or just a drinkie somewhere.

I am very enthusiastic to join this community and hope to make many new friends.

Looking forward to hear back from you, lela

Hi Lela. I also have two dogs. But they are not very friendly I'm afraid. What kind of dogs do you have? Since I work alone, I'm always up for company for lunch and/or coffee and drinkies are always an option! I'm also in Palermo.

Hi Mini, thank you for writing!!! Well, mine are also barking at others and are no saints, but they behave quite OK. I also work alone, from home, i have plenty time for walkies etc. i live by the park in Palermo Viejo, Medrano y Costa Rica. Wanna meet some time today ??? There is a doggie run in the park by Costa Rica y Armenia. maybe the doggies can get a sniff of each other? Mine are around 10kg ( 20 lbs) and terrier sizish ... what are yours ?

lela said:
Hi Mini, thank you for writing!!! Well, mine are also barking at others and are no saints, but they behave quite OK. I also work alone, from home, i have plenty time for walkies etc. i live by the park in Palermo Viejo, Medrano y Costa Rica. Wanna meet some time today ??? There is a doggie run in the park by Costa Rica y Armenia. maybe the doggies can get a sniff of each other? Mine are around 10kg ( 20 lbs) and terrier sizish ... what are yours ?

Oh well we are super close. I work on Costa Rica and Gascon (more or less).
I have two very anti social chihuahuas. :eek: But I'm happy to walk your doggies with you.

Let me see if I can send you a message with my contact info.

Hummm. No can't send you a private message. You'll have to send me one with your email, etc.

Hola!
I too am here, in Palermo, with my dog (although she's not good with other dogs), would love to get together for girl time and have a very flexible schedule. Lela please pm my your email address.

Hasta luego,
Carly

hi mini & carly i really dont find the thinghy to send privat msg here ... anyway, would loove to get doggy walker friends!! tnx for getting back to me!
i am sure your chi's are going to like mine too, i loove chi's they are so intelligent! rescued one last year, fell totally in love with him! and also your dog, carly, sometimes they figure their way out on their own, unless its a real mean fighting machine ;)) ...
by the way, are you going to the x-mas fest tonite ? we could share a taxi ride

Hi lela, i've made a note of your email address so you should probably take it off the forum. the spam bots may pick it up. at least that's what people tell me! :)

my chi's are smart but it's me who is not so smart so they do what they want. LOL.

not going to the xmas things. i have a friend who is singing so i have to go be a fan/groupie! ;)

tnx, just did! its a yahoo, so no biggy, but still, u r right! i am exhausted from doing nothing, guess call a rain check, altho really got the itch to meet new peeps, kinda long drive to san telmo tho'...
lazy ??? dunno, still settling in,i guess! :rolleyes:
let me know when u feel like having a meet, L

I have two dogs too. Dogs do not have to leashed in any park (that allows them) in the city, or in the street either but Im a little too paranoid for my little guys safety for that. It is up to the owner's discretion and I always let mine (a min pin and a small terrier) run around the park. My Argentine friend doesnt even carry a leash at all. Oh and most people don't pick up poo but that is just rude and an American habit I cannot break. The more people start doing it (picking it up) the more people will start (I hope). I see some people in my park picking it up too.

hi vanessa, i keep mine as well on the loooong leash, i am also paranoied, mine are not used to the traffic at all! i clean up behind my dogs, but i see a lot of people around here who do that as well! where do yo live? care for a walkie sometimes ? lela

Back