Just arrived

I'd be down to meetup, I have family in Reisterstown/Owings Mills, does that count? :)

The more the merrier. I can't meet up for dinner, so I'll just see you all at 10 at El Taller. I also don't have a cell phone yet, so I'll just check back at this forum to see if anything changes.

OK I'm good for some food too. Julia if you check this before leaving your apartment how about the pizza place lo te amasso at Malabia/Nicaragua at 10pm?

Kate I'm at Santa fe/República Árabe Siria and can meet you on the way. Corner of Malabia/Charcas in front of DiVino? Say 9:50pm?

Post back if that works for all. I'm offline for a couple hours but should be able to check back a little before 9pm.

I was going to cook at home tonight, but the pizza sounds too tempting, so I'll see you guys at 10 at Io te amasso!

Count me in for tonight. I'm coming from across the tracks in Palermo Hollywood. 10 pm at el taller or the pizza place? I'll check back after 9pm.

Just to confirm, are we meeting at El Taller or lo te amasso?

haha um i think the plan is meeting at the pizza place at 10 if you wanna eat(or not and just hang) and plaza serrano afterwards?

Yes, we are meeting at Io te amasso at 10. Whoever wants to eat can eat, and then I'm guessing we'll go to a bar afterwards.

By the way, I have really short brown hair with bangs. My host family has told me I look like a tourist, so I shouldn't be that hard to pick out.

Hasta luego!

Would be great to meet up with you all. I'm a Brit and been here just over 3 months now. Always looking to meet new people. Probably won't be able to make dinner. But hopefully see you all after. And maybe someone could bring a doggy bag with the left overs!? Just joking.

My number is: 54 9 11 3263 0544

Let me know where you all end up.

Abrazos.

Chris

Back