Just Hours Away From SALVATION and SANITY !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudester

Registered
In just a few more hours the world will finally be rid of the Negative forces of the last 8 years and be given a new chance to make so much of the wrong America has been responsible for right again (not that that much will probably change but then again we might all be surprised). The vibe in America right now is amazing, it's like people can't wait, they want the switch to happen NOW.... I understand. What are your thoughts? How is the level of anticipation - or lack of it - in your City/Country? Waiting for a Miracle, Dudester

i live in washington dc. my mom and my girlfriend went downtown for the concert/ceremony in DC today and they said that there is just an overwhelming sense of joy and union. strangers were hugging strangers and all singing together. it's a great feeling. there is an understanding though that obama has a lot of problems to take care of and things will probably get worse before they get better. he is a step in the right direction, but undoing 8 years of bush will not happen overnight.

my girlfriend and i will be moving to BA in 11 days!

Thanks halYEM, that is a great story. It's so wonderful to hear positive stories again.... We're coming slowly out of the darkness. "Joy and Union" - hope this is the beginning of those 2 things coming back strong after so many years of suspended sleep.... Thanks again!!! Dudester

i am goign down to DC tonight and MAYBE (not entirely sure) gonna be there for the festivities tomorrow. either way i will report back.

Yes, indeed, SALVATION is at hand!

Wait a minute. What is SALVATION?

I'm certain that Rev. Warren will be praying for yours tomorrow, Dudester. I wonder if that pleases (or upsets) you.

Isn't the future of all of us in the savior's hands?

But just who is the real savior?

Didn't this all happen about a couple thousand years ago?

Well, perhaps not.

And, if not, what exactly are miracles?

Or sanity?

Words do have meaning.

I suggest you choose them more carefully.

Otherwise, its just meaningless crap.

The key word in the future is going to be SACRIFICE!

steveinbsas said:
Yes, indeed, SALVATION is at hand!

Wait a minute. What is SALVATION?

I'm certain that Rev. Warren will be praying for yours tomorrow, Dudester. I wonder if that pleases (or upsets) you.

Isn't the future of all of us in the savior's hands?

But just who is the real savior?

Didn't this all happen about a couple thousand years ago?

Well, perhaps not.

And, if not, what exactly are miracles?

Or sanity?

Words do have meaning.

I suggest you choose them more carefully.

Otherwise, its just meaningless crap.

The key word in the future is going to be SACRIFICE!

SOMETIMES.....

We have to get lost to find ourselves

SOMETIMES....

We got to go WALKABOUT......

Rick Warren? He's a Charlatan with a large belly (the sin of gluttony) and "facial Hair" (the "cool disguise") so what? Just a younger Jerry Fadwell....
No, no prayers from Rick thank you

I choose my words very carefully, maybe others need to understand them better (no meaningless crap here Senor)

....."well, Perhaps not" - Yes, Perhaps Not........What are you getting at? It's pretty simple - SALVATION - the world is being saved from the horrors of the last 8 years.... Sanity is making a comeback......

I'm Crestfallen, the world of illusion is at my door. I ain't hauling any of my Lambs, to the market place anymore. Sister's on the highway, with that steal driven crew - Papa's in the big house, his working days are through......... Dark Beauty, can I blow a little smoke on you? (B. Dylan)

JUST THINK, IN ABOUT 6 HOURS THE HEALING WILL BEGIN - A GREAT DAY....... JANUARY 20th, 2009

I'll cross my fingers for you all.
Sadly I can remember the day when a bright young idealist took over the reigns in the UK and ended a decade of Tory rule and thatcherism. Everyone was elated, it spelled an end to draconian policies and everyone patiently waited for society to bond again.

A decade later, two stupid wars, social policies modelled on 1984 and a battered economy, you're left wondering what they hell happened and how. Here's hoping you get a better run of luck that we did...

jp said:
Sadly I can remember the day when a bright young idealist took over the reigns in the UK and ended a decade of Tory rule and thatcherism. Everyone was elated, it spelled an end to draconian policies and everyone patiently waited for society to bond again.

A decade later, two stupid wars, social policies modelled on 1984 and a battered economy, you're left wondering what they hell happened and how. Here's hoping you get a better run of luck that we did...

This is all negative talk. I suggest you read this article to get a more vivid idea of exactly what herculean tasks Obama will soon accomplish, oh ye of little faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back