Just To Give Some Tourists A Laugh Yesterday!

jbhenson

Registered
I was driving in Capital Federal yesterday, when to my surprise we spotted some American tourist. So I looked at my wife, pulled over and asked, "hey hablo Ingles" they shouted yes, and si. So I said hey can you help me, I'm lost. Im looking for Texas could you tell me where I made the wrong turn at?

It got a chuckle out of the women in the group, but them men looked lost, like they didn’t get my joke, or think it was funny, at any rate thought id post the experience of trying to be an amateur comedian.

Before photobombing became popular, I was walking through Miami International Airport and passed a large Chinese family taking group photos. I blended myself into the group, put my arms on a couple of shoulders and smiled and waved at the camera.
I still laugh whenever I think of the family showing their photos to the folks back home, arguing about which of their American relatives is the one in back with the Jewish nose.

Before photobombing became popular, I was walking through Miami International Airport and passed a large Chinese family taking group photos. I blended myself into the group, put my arms on a couple of shoulders and smiled and waved at the camera.
I still laugh whenever I think of the family showing their photos to the folks back home, arguing about which of their American relatives is the one in back with the Jewish nose.

Now that’s funny!

The guys were just astonished to see a man asking for directions.

Of all my friends if we all got lost, i'm probably the only one that would ever look for help, or ask for directions. And I have the best sense of direction and probably the only one who can read a map! LOL

Maybe they thought it was an Argentine scam, like the mustard scam.

Back