Keep On Wishing.

Things will change soon..! when NML lawyers receive from the Nevada judge the info on the 123 corporations registered by Lazaro Baez, they must disclose officers and principals of such corporations. NML will proceed to request to freeze those funds if related to money laundering by corrupt characters . A Congo black mail strategy? :cool:

Things will change soon..! when NML lawyers receive from the Nevada judge the info on the 123 corporations registered by Lazaro Baez, they must disclose officers and principals of such corporations. NML will proceed to request to freeze those funds if related to money laundering by corrupt characters . A Congo black mail strategy? :cool:

While I've been defending Argentina's point against those damn Vultures, I must admit it would be quite funny if laundered money was found that way :p

While I've been defending Argentina's point against those damn Vultures, I must admit it would be quite funny if laundered money was found that way :p
And trail ends in the Seychelles: Aldyne Ltd.

http://www.litigationdaily.com/home/id=1202666633771?slreturn=20140715145942

http://ia902507.us.archive.org/4/items/gov.uscourts.nvd.100595/gov.uscourts.nvd.100595.1.0.pdf

You may soon be applauding the Vultures for finding Laundered Money !!!

http://www.infobae.com/2014/08/15/1587939-the-economist-la-puja-la-argentina-y-los-holdouts-es-como-ver-una-pelea-el-guason-y-lex-luthor

The Economist echoed the research began by NML Capital of shell companies in the American state of Nevada that would be linked to Lázaro Báez, through an alleged web of corruption into the Kirchner family. The fund won the endorsement of a federal judge requiring the compositional data and assets of those firms.

"With the search, he meets two reasons why NML: may discover a lot of potentially seizable funds outside of Argentina, and pressure the government inflaming suspicions about corruption at high levels," he said. He also quoted a law professor at the University of North Carolina, Mark Weidemaier, which estimated that the second point is that more revenue could give.

the Economist se hizo eco entonces de la investigación que inició NML sobre los capitales de sociedades fantasmas en el estado norteamericano de Nevada que estarían vinculadas al empresario Lázaro Báez y, a través de un supuesto entramado de corrupción, a la familia Kirchner. El fondo consiguió el aval de un juez federal que requirió a esas firmas datos sobre su composición y activos.

"Con esa búsqueda, NML cumple dos motivos: descubrir una porción de fondos potencialmente embargables afuera de la Argentina, y presionar al Gobierno inflamando las sospechas sobre corrupción en altos niveles", indicó. Además citó a un profesor de derecho de la Universidad de Carolina del Norte, Mark Weidemaier, que estimó que es el segundo punto el que mayor rédito podría darle.

Back