keeping fit

Abigail

Registered
I make regular visits to BA (from the UK) and I am always really keen to keep up my fitness. The Reserva Ecologico near Puerto Madero is a lifesaver. Yes I am the loony lady with the blue heascarf power walking first thing in the morning, so say hello if you see me.

My endeavours have been helped recently by some excellent personal training from Ida who I see is offering her services on this site.

Happy walking
Abigail

Mmmm not so much a fan of the eco reserve. I tend to run/powerwalk around the bellas artes.

Hi Abby, I go to the reserva and love it. I'll say hello if I see u, but I'm always in the afternoons...

Moonwitch said:
Mmmm not so much a fan of the eco reserve. I tend to run/powerwalk around the bellas artes.

So it's you knocking over all those people who are moving more slowly, trying to admire the paintings...

I jog around Puerto Madero, myself. Might be doing so around Plaza San Martín shortly though, since when I return next week I'll be staying with a friend near Retiro for a few weeks.

It was a real pleasure to train you and John. I will have the image of you two smiling while doing incline push ups from a park bench. Who smiles for push ups?! :eek:

Thanks again, maybe I will see you next year.

Back