Kinder Surprise Eggs Banned In The U.s.

Its because american kids are stupid and would choke on the plastic toys.

Its because american kids are stupid and would choke on the plastic toys.
As evidenced by what? I contend that it's pretty damn stupid to place plastic junk inside of edible treats. First of all that chocolate in that egg is garbage chocolate. Next, if you put enough toys in enough food someone will inevitably choke on one. It might be your kid or maybe someone else's.

As evidenced by what? I contend that it's pretty damn stupid to place plastic junk inside of edible treats. First of all that chocolate in that egg is garbage chocolate. Next, if you put enough toys in enough food someone will inevitably choke on one. It might be your kid or maybe someone else's.
Yes the Kinder mortality rate in the rest of the world has been a cause of growing concern. Some say it has recently passed the Korean fan mortality rate. I believe ISIS are planning on covertly entering the US overland from Mexico and Canada to spread thousands of these foil wrapped kiddie coffins among the population.

Yes the Kinder mortality rate in the rest of the world has been a cause of growing concern. Some say it has recently passed the Korean fan mortality rate. I believe ISIS are planning on covertly entering the US overland from Mexico and Canada to spread thousands of these foil wrapped kiddie coffins among the population.

I hear they are also the primary vector for spreading Ebola.... :eek:

This post is a thing of beauty. It must be preserved for our grand children.

And if you don't warn people not to dry a hamster in a microwave oven, someone will eventually try it out. Obviously the problem of the manufacturing company, not the idiot who is using the machine...

Thankfully in the west we have eggocet missiles to defend ourselves. (i`ll get my coat)

This post is a thing of beauty. It must be preserved for our grand children.
Your grandchildren,are busy with banjo lessons and trying to identify daddy. Just give them lots of chocolate eggs.

Back