Know a wedding planner?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
darlings thankyou for the support and thank you syngirl for seeing I am not just a big mouthy cow having a go. (which I probably am really ha ha).
Regards

Wow!! I have just signed up as a member after attending the dinner last night.. mm just want to say one thing, whoever Granadaiscool is, he is totally out of line. A forum,as far as I was aware, is a place where people can give and recieve advice and any sane or remotely intellegent person knows that you should always take any advice with the proverbial "grain of salt".I actually found all the information from auntieapple very inciteful and useful. I think that it is so important to recieve all the facts expecially when it comes to children( whether you agree with it or not.. theres that old grain of salt again)
Thank you for your honesty and I look forward to reading more of your advice from this forum.

Dear friends,
this is the thread where it all started and just to prove what IGOR said this evening on his last post is another example of mis-information. This is my supposed discussing, my private life on a taxi thread.
I defended myself on the taxi thread when Granadaiscool made several comments about 1, me suppporting child abduction and 2, my divorces, So give me a bloody break Igor!
Please indulge me and read the content of this female thread and just see the way this spat developed.
After this and if Igor is democratic enough to let members read these last two postings I have made here this morning I rest my case

Hi, I'd be keen to get information regarding who you used...that would be fantastic. We are also looking at wedding planners but maybe we won't actually need one... thanks for your help, elle and John

[email protected]

sheridan725 said:
I just got married in Buenos Aires this past January and we didn't use a wedding planner. In my opinion, it's not necessary....even if you're up in NYC. If you get the caterer down, they usually have connections for photographers, cake people, flowers, dj, etc. And sometimes these services are already included in the price. I can give you names of the people that we used if you're interested, just send me a note. Congratulations!

Back