Kudos to Taxi Ezeiza - Recommended

citygirl

Registered
Whenever I take a taxi from EZE, I take it from the authorized taxi stand - Taxi Ezeiza. (www.taxiezeiza.com.ar)

In the last 6 months (I'm not saying this with pride), I've left things in the taxi - twice:eek: I blame it on overtired and too many bags. Anyway, the first time, a brand new netbook that I brought back for a friend fell out of the bag in the trunk. This morning, I forgot my cell.

Both times, I called the number on my receipt when I realized it and both times, the drivers returned the items to me at my house within a few hours. The driver this morning tried to refuse the tip because he told me returning it was the right thing to do. I had to force him to take it!

Anyway, I've read some horror stories on here about people taking taxis from the airport and I just wanted to really recommend them. It's a fixed rate, they're nice guys and if you're like me and prone to forgetting things (not that I recommend it!), they're super great about getting in touch with the drivers and even bring it back to you! They couldn't be nicer.

It's nice to see a positive post for a change.

Thanks for the tip citygirl.

Back