LAN Airlines - OUTRAGEOUS!!

Harleygirl said:
I am so pissed!!! (angry!!) Last week I called LAN Airlines to get a quote on airfare from BA to Bariloche. A girlfriend has family down there and she wanted me to go with her and see the "south." I am an American Aadvantage member so I chose them to get the miles.
Do you pay tax in Argentina?

Air line fares are subsidized by tax money for Argentino citizens.

diego7david said:
i dont have a dni and dont like paying the extra fare prices of a foreigner, ...
And happily, you don't.

Air line fares are subsidized by tax money for Argentino citizens, you pay the regular fare.

Sadly LAN Argentina differs greatly from LAN Chile the parent co. Bad customer service, poorly educated/trained staff, onboard petty service and higher prices than any rivals for little justification. And the joke with the above, 6000 LAN miles + $199 ! ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TAKES TO ACCRUE 6000 points with LAN ? hahahahaha !

I've gone back to Aerolineas. Whilst State owned and making a disastrous loss, while they fly their prices are better and their attitude doesn't stink.

Popper said:
Unfortunately LAN and Aerolineas Argentinas have different (as you found, almost double) prices for foreigners. I wouldn't waste the time to write a letter...

lol this ^^^

Back