land grabs

who is this grabois guy? is he pushing an agenda that these grabs are OK?

Yes, look him up, he is very careful how he words his message and of course does not condone violence at the same time saying that taking land by force out of necessity it's ok.

who is this grabois guy? is he pushing an agenda that these grabs are OK?
This guy is a chronic sh*t-stirrer and a regular face at many protests that tend to get ugly.
He is a long haired holier than thou lawyer from San Isidro come revolutionary as well as K politician. He recently pushed for anti-K / anti-government protesters to be fined, but himself called for and participated in many other protests which of course is ok because he is obviously the only one fighting for justice. He is also the author of “la clase peligrosa” - the dangerous class.

This guy is a chronic sh*t-stirrer and a regular face at many protests that tend to get ugly.
He is a long haired holier than thou lawyer from San Isidro come revolutionary as well as K politician. He recently pushed for anti-K / anti-government protesters to be fined, but himself called for and participated in many other protests which of course is ok because he is obviously the only one fighting for justice. He is also the author of “la clase peligrosa” - the dangerous class.
He's also the Pope's bosom buddy. The Pope is the guy who said rich people are the Devil's excrement.

He's also the Pope's bosom buddy. The Pope is the guy who said rich people are the Devil's excrement.
Rich people ...

There are a lot of rich people out there who are pretty bad citizens. They lie, they cheat, they steal and they walk all over others ... in a lot of cases that behavior is what helped them become rich in the first place! And I have personally found that a lot of rich or richer / better off people are stingy.

Having said that, there are quite a few wealthy people who are quite giving, generous and have no agenda to put forth. They just want to live their lives in peace and as they see fit, they help others ... not that it is required, but they do have some kind of a social consciousness to them and their being.

So, EL Papa ... is mostly right but not 100% right.

BTW >> I think Bergoglio is an okay guy. I am happy with him as pope. He has a thankless job and big shoes to fill.

Rich people ...

There are a lot of rich people out there who are pretty bad citizens. They lie, they cheat, they steal and they walk all over others ... in a lot of cases that behavior is what helped them become rich in the first place! And I have personally found that a lot of rich or richer / better off people are stingy.

Having said that, there are quite a few wealthy people who are quite giving, generous and have no agenda to put forth. They just want to live their lives in peace and as they see fit, they help others ... not that it is required, but they do have some kind of a social consciousness to them and their being.

So, EL Papa ... is mostly right but not 100% right.

BTW >> I think Bergoglio is an okay guy. I am happy with him as pope. He has a thankless job and big shoes to fill.
There are a lot of poor people out there who are pretty bad citizens. They lie, they cheat, they steal and they walk all over others.

Having said that, there are quite a few poor people who are quite giving, generous and have no agenda to put forth. They just want to live their lives in peace and as they see fit, they help others ...

So, EL Papa ... is mostly wrong but not 100% wrong.

Or

There are a lot of people out there who are pretty bad citizens. They lie, they cheat, they steal and they walk all over others.

Having said that, there are quite a few people who are quite giving, generous and have no agenda to put forth. They just want to live their lives in peace and as they see fit, they help others ... not that it is required.

So, EL Papa ... Is neither right nor wrong and made a generalisation that was meaningless.

There are a lot of poor people out there who are pretty bad citizens. They lie, they cheat, they steal and they walk all over others.

Having said that, there are quite a few poor people who are quite giving, generous and have no agenda to put forth. They just want to live their lives in peace and as they see fit, they help others ...

So, EL Papa ... is mostly wrong but not 100% wrong.

Or

There are a lot of people out there who are pretty bad citizens. They lie, they cheat, they steal and they walk all over others.

Having said that, there are quite a few people who are quite giving, generous and have no agenda to put forth. They just want to live their lives in peace and as they see fit, they help others ... not that it is required.

So, EL Papa ... Is neither right nor wrong and made a generalisation that was meaningless.
I understand what you did with the post, and I understand that you flipped it 180 degrees and I have a good idea of what you are saying.

I wonder what would happen if some group started organizing land grabs of land held by K politicians. I'm guessing they'd change their tune on it not being a security issue.

Back