Lassie/laser Eye Surgery

Too bad it's in Mendoza and we can't travel at the moment!
You can contact by telephone and/or e-mail: Ophtalmic Society of Argentina to request a list of ophthalmologists doing Lasik surgery in CABA

Last edited:
You can contact by telephone and/or e-mail: Ophtalmic Society of Argentina to request a list of ophthalmologists doing Lasik surgery in CABA

Thank you! I was hoping for something a little more specific people on here actually had personal experiences with :)

Thank you! I was hoping for something a little more specific people on here actually had personal experiences with :)
You're welcome. I hope you received responses via PM in view that no one has yet to post names of surgeons in CABA that they recommend from personnel experience on the open forum.

Last edited:
The Kaufer Eye clinic - professional, and experienced. My siblings and I were operated for cataracts there, and were very satisfied.
The url comes up in Spanish, but the website is in English.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "TomAtAlki, publicación: 324227, miembro: 1659"]
Vi el hilo en Lasik de hace 8 meses y estoy buscando una actualización.

Tengo 70 años, uso lentillas y estoy cansada de las lentillas y de mis gafas. No estoy demasiado preocupado por el desgaste de la cirugía antes que yo: =)

¿Alguien tiene pensamientos, recomendaciones, experiencias para compartir? Me pagaré a mí mismo, por lo que también se agradecería cualquier información de costo.

Gracias a todos, T /
[/CITAR]
Velo a Jorge Buonsanti que es excelente! 48221335. Somos sus pacientes en toda la familia. Honorarios accesibles y tecnología de primera calidad.

Several famous eye-surgeons actually use the same, extremely modern and expensive LASIK laser-machine. From the same place; often. And these surgeons each decide (with their teams) on the prices they want to ask... so it's a matter of discreetly (though legally, mind you) negotiating with them, and the time is right, to do it. As they are still doing surgeries and have available spots.
hey jeremia. stumbled across this looking for lasik. can you send me your contact please

Back