Law on wearing masks outside?

In CABA, I see 25% people not wearing masks on the streets. I walk few kms daily.

I walk through the Palermo parks most days. A fairly high percentage of people doing exercise are mask free. On the crowded streets, I see almost 100% compliance with masks, even amongst the cartoneros. It amazes that the discipline is still holding.

On the crowded streets, I see almost 100% compliance with masks, even amongst the cartoneros. It amazes that the discipline is still holding.

Maybe we live in parallel universes in two distinct CABAs

Masks have definitely become over/misused. Especially when people are constantly touching them, adjusting them, not washing them, wearing them wrong etc. They serve a purpose for close contact in high risk areas, eg hospitals or high transmission places. The government is trying to make them normal and part of life forever even after covid. Then it will be yer but what about the flu, think of the kids, think of the old people, wear a mask you are being selfish. On it goes.. no one can tell me how long this shit will be around either

The only people I see sans mask are the chronically mentally ill and those with a sizable chip on their shoulder. Not very many of either.
A fair portion of the people I see with masks on without anyone near them are living in fear. But I wouldn't go as far as labeling them mentally ill, simply because they are fearful.

Perhaps some of the people in my camp (Those who don't care to wear a mask unless they are going to be in closed spaces with others, such as stores.) are mentally ill??? I can't say for sure, I not a trained medical professional.

But I can say this, my opinion is that the world has over reacted to the flu.

Masks have definitely become over/misused. Especially when people are constantly touching them, adjusting them, not washing them, wearing them wrong etc. They serve a purpose for close contact in high risk areas, eg hospitals or high transmission places. The government is trying to make them normal and part of life forever even after covid. Then it will be yer but what about the flu, think of the kids, think of the old people, wear a mask you are being selfish. On it goes.. no one can tell me how long this shit will be around either
I'd give you three likes if I could!

Nailed it!
Yeah Ceviche,

And I wish I didn't nail it because to me, it seems a shame to end a marriage over your fear of your wife infecting you.

To me, for better or for worse, I would rather be in hell with my wife, than in paradise alone. I truly mean that.

No matter what, if given the opportunity, I would always pick my wife over my fears. Far better to live a shorter happy life, than a long unhappy life.

But this is me. I know I am not alone, but I also know many people would disagree with me. To each their own.

Back