Law on wearing masks outside?

Yeah Ceviche,

And I wish I didn't nail it because to me, it seems a shame to end a marriage over your fear of your wife infecting you.

To me, for better or for worse, I would rather be in hell with my wife, than in paradise alone. I truly mean that.

No matter what, if given the opportunity, I would always pick my wife over my fears. Far better to live a shorter happy life, than a long unhappy life.

But this is me. I know I am not alone, but I also know many people would disagree with me. To each their own.
Nailed it a 2nd time over!

Yeah Ceviche,

And I wish I didn't nail it because to me, it seems a shame to end a marriage over your fear of your wife infecting you.

To me, for better or for worse, I would rather be in hell with my wife, than in paradise alone. I truly mean that.

No matter what, if given the opportunity, I would always pick my wife over my fears. Far better to live a shorter happy life, than a long unhappy life.

But this is me. I know I am not alone, but I also know many people would disagree with me. To each their own.
Maybe they will work it out together. Like Fiscal and his wife, the other marital drama that plays out on these pages.

Maybe they will work it out together. Like Fiscal and his wife, the other marital drama that plays out on these pages.
I always think love should win.

So, nothing would please me more.

I recall Pensador stating (At least I think I recall him stating???) his wife was a good person overall.

I hate to see a relationship end, people give up too easy. Relationships are work. It is terrible when one of the partners has a closed mine and refuses to try. It really makes me feel bad observing this kind of behavior. Let love win, I like happy endings.

As for FISCAL, I think his situation my be easier to solve, but I am on the sidelines not providing advice.

Dougie,

I seem to be missing the forest for the trees here. I have no idea what this means. Can you please explain this to me?

The popcorn eating gifs are usually used when one is sitting back ready to watch an argument or the upcoming drama. Since you invited Pensador and others to attack you. I was just joking around.

The popcorn eating gifs are usually used when one is sitting back ready to watch an argument or the upcoming drama. Since you invited Pensador and others to attack you. I was just joking around.
Ahhhhhhhhhh, I get it!!

You learn something new everyday. In this case, the absolutely greatest thing I could say is >>> ¡Mira vos!

Thanks Dougie.

say that in jest as it is simply the flu.
No, it's not . There is hard scientific proof that it's much more deadly, especially for the elderly. I don't think that Argentina's politicians handle this situation well either and agree that this whole quarantine thing has become a disaster, but please let's stick to the facts.

No, it's not . There is hard scientific proof that it's much more deadly, especially for the elderly. I don't think that Argentina's politicians handle this situation well either and agree that this whole quarantine thing has become a disaster, but please let's stick to the facts.
Flu is more dangerous for kids. Corona lockdowns also increasing poverty and vital medical care for a range of other illnesses like cancer. Go look at all the excess Dementia/Alzheimers deaths corona is causing because these older people are being denied human contact and proper care in the name of protecting them.. instead they are dying alone without family - nice huh....

Flu is more dangerous for kids. Corona lockdowns also increasing poverty and vital medical care for a range of other illnesses like cancer. Go look at all the excess Dementia/Alzheimers deaths corona is causing because these older people are being denied human contact and proper care in the name of protecting them.. instead they are dying alone without family - nice huh....
No, it's horrible. I've never said that the consequences of a lockdown don't cause considerable harm and one might argue that they are worse than COVID itself. However, the fatality rate of COVID is much higher than that of the flu, there is scientific data to prove that.

No, it's horrible. I've never said that the consequences of a lockdown don't cause considerable harm and one might argue that they are worse than COVID itself. However, the fatality rate of COVID is much higher than that of the flu, there is scientific data to prove that.
I agree it's higher, but we are getting way better at treating it and fatality rates are dropping everywhere. I have a feeling we are going to have to live with it for a long time much like the seasonal flu which is why these lockdowns make no sense unless you can eliminate it. Countries have had more than enough time to prepare hospitals and PPE.

Yeah Ceviche,

"...in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

Nuff said

Back