Lazaro Baez Arrested, Perez Gadin Arrested... Who's Next ?

It might be a smidgen off topic country,but. Michel Temer the "holier than thou" Brazilian VP who wants to see Dilma impeached, has had impeachment proceedings brought up against him by the Brazilian Justice system
OMG! Where will it end? A "manni pulitti" brasileira.. Like a Brazilian soap opera.
Just gotta' love "a justicia brasileira" !
They always get their man,eh,Camberiu?

I noticed on the news today that it said "No tenía plan de vuelo" - he had not filed a flight plan, which is usually required for any flight out of San Fernando.

Dólars were so heavy he had to leave some on the airport. You can't really expect that after that they will bother him with technicalities...

WEan only go the list goes up the power ladder! But that it has tenacles and takes many with it!

I watch the news here to help with my Spanish but I am bored of the news now, as it is all negative and the past 2 weeks .

You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into, do you?
I have a feeling you are not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

http://www.infobae.com/2016/04/06/1802336-lazaro-baez-tiene-documentos-que-comprometen-maximo-y-cristina-kirchner

Baez to give up Cristina and Maximo?

When did Macri become a judge?

You think he is not cutting this loose? Why did none of this take place years ago? The light was red now it is green. Do not pass go.. Marci is not the judge he just turned on the green do not pass go lights.

Back