LCD Soundsystem 2/23

dorsias830

Registered
Anyone going to the LCD show 2/23?

Just wondering if anyone had any feedback about the venue Palermo Groove.

Saw them play last year and one of the best live acts I've seen, definitely going to make it to this show!

I definitely plan on being at the show. I know nothing about the venue.

Are there any other good shows coming up?

I miss being able to see a really good band for around $10-30 dollars. sigh. the ticket pricing definitely gouges here (general entry tix for LCD are $180), but again I guess it's supply/demand. I still can't believe I got to see Tom Waits here for free (granted, he only played a couple songs, but still!).

Have fun!

Thanks for brigging this to my knowledge, this is awesome. I saw them only once about 4 years ago and even if they were only opening for someone else it was really good.

As for the Groove I m not sure but I think it s a medium-sized venue which is perfect. I can t wait to see this show, it s probably the last tour of James Murphy s crew (This is Happening is suppose to be the band s last album)

I saw 'em this summer in Toronto. They play a damn good show

I'm in! Send me a PM and for my contact details so we can meet there

The Groove is a decent place to see a show..the best thing is that it is small.... there is a upstairs like balcony like area.. and then a big downstairs floor.. and a bar on the right side as you go in... beer prices were fair.. the draft pints.... I saw echo and the bunnymen there maybe 5 months ago... be a good place to see a band....
the 180 pesos... yes it is high... but 45 dollars is the price.. concerts are expensive here... you see old bands that are done and gone still playing luna park and getting 160 pesos-350 pesos.... crazy but I guess there are so many people anybody can fill a place....
well the groove is a decent place it could be much worse... enjoy!!

"lcd’s last show! at madison square garden on April 2nd!!!!!!!"

A few more gigs and the band will be over. This makes the coming show in B.A. even more exciting. I'm so glad I'm finally able to see them, they've been one of my favorite act of the past decade.

As for the price I'm not really surprised: you need the same amount of money to get them here as you need to get them in Europe so you're on the same price basis (about 35 €).

Do you guys know where you can buy tickets? at Palermo Groove? I am sooo excited for this show!!!

Back