LCD tv's

LCDs are nice but you might really want to consider an LED. I don't care for the 3D version but the regular LED units are great. Also pay attention to the cycles or refresh speeds.

I am selling a 32 inch LCD Philips HD 1080p if anyone in interested... like new never used 2800 pesos

OK to expensive??? I paid 3400 make me an offer.. hahaha 2600??? hahaha

I would advise you to look for a local brand. I bought mine for 2999 pesos. It's branded Rubber Ducky but it's done its job for a year now. No issues found.

It's a 42 inch screen made in Tierra del Fuego.

LCD para todos!

[FONT=&quot]I bought a LG 42“ LED last month and when I was shopping around I found that the prices varied between different branches of the same store (Rodo ect). As such, it does pay to check several branches before making a purchase. I saved about $900 by doing just this. [/FONT]

waldo_jeffers said:
I would advise you to look for a local brand. I bought mine for 2999 pesos. It's branded Rubber Ducky but it's done its job for a year now. No issues found.

It's a 42 inch screen made in Tierra del Fuego.

LCD para todos!

where did you get it from? all i can find is 32" for $2999

NomadInBA said:
[FONT=&quot]I bought a LG 42“ LED last month and when I was shopping around I found that the prices varied between different branches of the same store (Rodo ect). As such, it does pay to check several branches before making a purchase. I saved about $900 by doing just this. [/FONT]

what price did you pay in the end?

Back