Learning Spanish

Howdy Alexindia,

Pasadena City College in California. The books they used in the curriculum were your standard basic, intermediate, etc textbooks on learning Spanish. Variations of them can probably be found anywhere. I only stress that not everybody thrives in a self-learning, do it at your own pace, environment. People may poo poo schools for their inconvenience or cost, but it worked for me until I knew enough basics to fly on my own.

Once again to communicate with locals it's essential to improve your accent ....! to be understood no matter how much you know about Grammar.

Please watch the first 2 minutes of the video below, where the teacher insists that to produce the new sounds of letters one needs practice and more practice. Ignore the pronunciation of SUTÍL...
The general principles apply also in Spanish.

Last edited:
Once again to communicate with locals it's essential to improve your accent ....! to be understood no matter how much you know about Grammar.

Please watch the first 2 minutes of the video below, where the teacher insists that to produce the new sounds of letters one needs practice and more practice. Ignore the pronunciation of SUTÍL...
The general principles apply also in Spanish.

For review of the basics that some may have mastered already?

Last edited:
Back