Leather jacket help please

I own a textile business for 20 years. The dress bought for 3 us$ in China by me is sold for 400 Reals to the end user even today in Brazil.

I understand.

Cheers

Look I am sorry if I insulted you, it's really not my style but sometimes I can be a beast. You spend your money on what you like and enjoy what you purchase. It's not my business anyway. Enjoy.

Well maybe I should toss in a 15 month update. I bought the jacket in the OP and love it. Fits like a glove, and comfortable as all hell. Only complaint I have is that the string used for the cuff buttons as crap and I've had to take it back to get them sewn back on 3 times. Fortunately they've never complained, charged nor asked for the reciept.

I've personally never spent 3500 dollars on a single article of clothing, but I have spent way way too much in the past. This 1300 peso (more bartering) purchase was the the best money i've spent on a single article of clothing.

312174_2357653947636_1251314737_n.jpg

I've just had an amazing leather jacket made for me by a factory in Valentin Alsina, I chose the design, the leather, the zip etc etc , they measured me and it was ready within 24 hours. It's beautiful and a fraction of the price you would pay on Florida street.

Amigos,
dejen las peleas sobre ropa y vean que es lo mejor para cada uno... yo tengo una opinión acerca de custom-made leather jackets in Buenos Aires: compren donde compra la gente local a precio local! :SILVIA EISELE CUEROS... JUST THE BEST PLACE to get a nice leather jacket.
Chau chau:D
photo.php

Back