Leaving apartment in Recoleta and selling all furniture

RLAbstone

Registered
I moved to Buenos Aires in September of last year with plans to stay for a few years. Unfortunately, for work reasons, I have to return to the US at the end of March. When I moved here, I purchased all new contemporary furniture in October. Now I'm in the position of having to sell it all. If anyone is in the market for new furniture, please contact me for more details.

Hello! I just arrived to Buenos Aires and I need to equip a flat I will rent.
I don't have the keys yet but it should be next week. We can get in touch to see if we can accord to something.
Cheers

I don't have the keys yet but it should be next week. We can get in touch to see if we can accord to something.
Cheers
Hi. Welcome to BA! I’d be happy to show you the furniture we still have to sell. Let me know if you’d like to stop by. We live in Recoleta.

Cheers,
Rodney

Cheers
Hi. Welcome to BA! I’d be happy to show you the furniture we still have to sell. Let me know if you’d like to stop by. We live in Recoleta.

Cheers,

Hello
Do you still have furniture left? I will be in BA in a month. Is that too late?
Thank you very much
saludos
Susanna

Hello
Do you still have furniture left? I will be in BA in a month. Is that too late?
Thank you very much
saludos
Susanna
Hi Susanna,

Thanks for responding to my post. Yes, we still have furniture left. However, we are leaving on March 26.

Saludos,
Rodney

High-End, King-Sized Bed (Practically New. Purchased in October. Still have original sales receipt). Includes headboard, which was purchased separately in October.
Available for pick-up from March 22-25

Attachments

• IMG_6563.jpg
    IMG_6563.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6574.jpg
    IMG_6574.jpg
    489.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6575.jpg
    IMG_6575.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Queen-Sized Bed (Practically New. Purchased in December). Includes headboard and 2 side tables

Attachments

• IMG_6567.jpg
    IMG_6567.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6568.jpg
    IMG_6568.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
Chair & Ottoman (sold separately or together). Both purchased separately in December (still have original sales receipt for the chair)

Attachments

• IMG_6573 2.jpg
    IMG_6573 2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 11
Back