Leaving my Palermo apartment

lute

Registered
Hi everybody! I am moving to Berlin in June and want to rent my appartment for some months. It is located in a beautiful area in the limit between Palermo and Las Cañitas one block from Santa Fe Avenue, the subway stop and the Train Station.

Its a night life area surrounded by coffee- shops, restaurants and pubs. Walking distance from Palermo lakes, Solar de la Abadía Shopping Mall, cinemas and Palermo Hollywood district where you can find movie studios and production companies. The flat has an extremely bright living- dinning room with a queen size futon , main bedroom with a king size bed, fully and new equiped kitchen and one full bathroom with shower and bathtub + high speed internet access, cable TV, air conditioning, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, dishes and kitchenware. Linens and towels are also provided+ private 25 m2 terrace.

if you are interested in receiving some pictures and futher details, please contact me at [email protected] ( +54 11 58158281)

Hello, This sounds lovely. Can you tell me if it is still available, the size and what the price is?Thank you.

Back