Leaving Argentina, must sell everything in my Palermo Apartment

shanejensen88

Registered
I am selling everything in my apartment in the next two weeks because I am moving back to California and can’t take anything with me. All furniture is only a few years old and like new. This Palermo apartment was professionally designed and furnished with expensive imported furniture. I am now selling everything in the apartment for pennies on the dollar.

I have listed some of the large items on Craigslist but am also selling the small items as well. Everything from dishes, to art, to light fixtures, to towels, to small decorations.

If you are new to Buenos Aires, this would be a great opportunity to decorate your apartment beautifully for a fraction of the original cost.

You must be able to move the items from the apartment. I am happy to help if I can or my argentine girlfriend can probably help you arrange a small moving van/driver that should cost about 40 pesos if you are not far away.

If you would like to come by and take a look at everything in person, please contact me and we can arrange it. Also I will be offering discounts on multiple items.

You can get some idea from the pictures on my site but its best to see for yourself.
http://www.palermoluxuryapartment.com

List of larger items available
Mattresses
150x190 Simmons Mattress with Boxspring and feet
(2) 90x190 Simmons Mattress with Boxsprings and feet. Identical so can be put together to make 1 king bed

Raku Furniture Set
Brown Faux leather Headboard 160cm wide 130 cm tall
Brown Faux leather Headboard 1m wide 130 cm tall
Brown Faux leather High Table 120cm wide 30cm deep
Brown Faux leather Desk with 2 Drawers 1m wide, 80 cm High 50cm deep

Other
“Alice in Wonderland” Red decorative chair 2.2 meters tall
Designer Brown Faux Leather Sofa couch with Chaise Lounge
Designer Red Chair Retro style with Metal Base
Designer Glass and Metal Coffee Table with small wheels
Designer White Stools (3)

Domestic Appliances
GE Refrigerator 389 liters. height 176, widt 67, depth 76
Ariston Washer/Dryer Combination Unit

Thanks, Shane

Am interested in the fridge. Do you have a dishwasher? Pm me with prices please.

I am selling the fridge for 1900 pesos. I was just at fravega or one of those electronic stores today and the same one is selling for 4450 pesos. This is a great deal and just a sample of the many many things I am selling for a huge discount.

Due to the overwhelming response, I am thinking of having an "Open House" next saturday afternoon so people can just come by. I will post little prices on everything.

Please email me if you are interested in coming.

[email protected]

oh and sorry, i dont have a dishwasher

Yes, I am selling the flatscreens.
i have (22) inch Sharp LCD's selling for 1300 pesos each. One has the stand, the other has the wall mount. These are special TV's that work anywhere in the world. They accept all voltages and both cable signals (NTSC & PAL).

The 42 inch plasma I am going to let my girlfriend use for a few months and then sell it when she leaves Argentina. But let me know if you are interested and I can contact you when it is available.
shane

Hi, Shane...

If the Ariston washer/dryer unit is still for sale, could you please PM me with the price?

Thank you! :)

Yes, Everything is still available. The first day anything will be sold will be this saturday afternoon (april 2nd). I am going to spend this week by getting more organized and ready for saturday.

Thanks for all the interest.
Shane

shanejensen88 said:
Yes, I am selling the flatscreens.
i have (22) inch Sharp LCD's selling for 1300 pesos each. One has the stand, the other has the wall mount. These are special TV's that work anywhere in the world. They accept all voltages and both cable signals (NTSC & PAL).

The 42 inch plasma I am going to let my girlfriend use for a few months and then sell it when she leaves Argentina. But let me know if you are interested and I can contact you when it is available.
shane

I will take one of the Sharp LCDs as soon as it is available.
JB

I've always wondered what a "luxury" apartment looked like. I'm still wondering. When I make me a lot of money, I, too, will get me a "small social bathroom off of the kitchen".

Back