Legality Of Picketing A Business Office In Argentina

Don't forget to do it in the street...I think there are laws that don't allow demonstrations on the sidewalk...and don't forget to invite the police..to watch of course!

Does that mean you must get police approval or permit?

Does that mean I couldn't even hand out flyers to patrons entering the LAN office?

Maybe my old landlord (MatiasBA) could invite some Campora. It would be an opportunity for Neo-Liberals and Campora to find common ground in our mutual dislike of LAN airlines.

PS. Matias has a great apartment in Recoleta and was a good landlord. He also set me up with someone with an apartment for rent in Palacio Salvo in Montevideo!

Nothing will happen for holding up a sign. Worse case scenerio, if the police ask you to stop, stop, but I doubt they will. But will one person holding a sign be effective? Maybe not.
First, try complaining on their facebook page and twitter.
Record all conversations, and post them if needed.
Then, go to defensor del consumidor and make a complaint. http://www.consumidor.gov.ar/
I would go in person. exhaust all options, not because it is a probelm to protest but I don´t think they will care.

Reactions: Joe
I believe there's another law that prohibits handouts unless they are pasted with permanent glue onto the front of inhabited structures...with a MINIMUM acceptable of at least 100. However there is an exemption if you guarantee that they will be thrown in the street and then agree to pay a "courtesy fee" to the union workers responsible for keeping the streets clean.....

I believe there's another law that prohibits handouts unless they are pasted with permanent glue onto the front of inhabited structures...with a MINIMUM acceptable of at least 100. However there is an exemption if you guarantee that they will be thrown in the street and then agree to pay a "courtesy fee" to the union workers responsible for keeping the streets clean.....

What about the fact they must mention: sex, music lessons, loans, the purchase of gold/silver/jewelry or computers?

Print thousands of leaflets with the message LAN MIENTE, and plaster their front sidewalk and street . Suggest you go naked inside a barrel and your supporters throw sound bombs and marbles in case the mounted police shows up.

That's perfect: "LAN MIENTE".

I will put that in big bold letters on the flyers.

I would also like a catchy slogan to the effect that LAN doesn't respect its Argentine customers. Being a Chilean company it's not surprising that LAN treats its customers is Argentine as second class citizens.

Please visit my post on the LAN Facebook page and like my comment and add a comment. So far Frenchie is the only one that has made a comment: https://www.facebook.com/LANenArgentina/posts/600211340064675 I need your support!

That's perfect: "LAN MIENTE".

I will put that in big bold letters on the flyers.

I would also like a catchy slogan to the effect that LAN doesn't respect its Argentine customers. Being a Chilean company it's not surprising that LAN treats its customers is Argentine as second class citizens.

Please visit my post on the LAN Facebook page and like my comment and add a comment. So far Frenchie is the only one that has made a comment: https://www.facebook...0211340064675��I need your support!

They erased it :huh:

The best solution would be for 50 expats to make temporary reservations for LAN flights departing in the next days (I guess those reservations are valid for 24 hours and get cancelled if you don't follow up?). Doing that for 1 week could create a small mess...

Reactions: Joe
Argentina is a Nepotacracy, so why don't you tell them that your friend who works for AFIP or Argentina 2000 or
seriously pretend to be a Campora and use the little shits to get your refund, they're bound to know someone
who knows someone.

Back