Leo Nubarron: Hello

LeoNubarron

Registered
Hello i am Liran Shoham, but now my name is Leo Nubarron. Its the best Latinazation i could make.

I arrived 16,000 KM from Israel to Argentina. My country is ruined by cowardice and the idea of service.
It is funny, people say that you must go to the army to defend your country whether you like it or not. Which literally ruined my life until then. And then the same people say that you should be soft and humane when you attack because of "human rights" of people who never heard of such concept and have all intention of violating mine. Pure Cowardice.

My profession is fitness trainer but I have plans in the future for agriculture in the Amazon. I love training people! The human body is a magnificent an entity, it deserves to actualize its potentiality. A strong healthy vitality.
I have an add here for more details and a post on Craigs List.

Hola Buenos Aires

Hello Leo! Welcome to the New World! How do you like Buenos Aires so far?
What kind of training do you do?

To dodge army mandatory enlistment, do the Korean's way, get laterally challenged ( ie: Way over weight as. Fat ) then the Armed services can say, not wanting your service.!

I love pacifists!!! It's good that you stand up for what you believe in.

oh me, i train in High Intensity Training. i can tell you more if you message me of course.
i never did Krav Maga but i have problems with the idea for Civilian Self Defense because the goal of Krav Maga is literally killing your opponent, which is fine in a war context but outside of that you will be charged with manslaughter, and for good reasons. The big problem with Krav Maga or any non-sport martial art is that the moves need to involve significant harm or killing of the person you are against and that can not be stimulated in practice.
Judo on the other hand is ideal for Civilian Self Defense because the movements can incapacitate an attacker but when you train in a Dojo with Tatami, a Japanese wrestling mat, and with a partner you can do throws with any intensity with no fear of injury.
I can go about this on and on but i must stop here.

Reactions: Joe
oh me, i train in High Intensity Training. i can tell you more if you message me of course.
i never did Krav Maga but i have problems with the idea for Civilian Self Defense because the goal of Krav Maga is literally killing your opponent, which is fine in a war context but outside of that you will be charged with manslaughter, and for good reasons. The big problem with Krav Maga or any non-sport martial art is that the moves need to involve significant harm or killing of the person you are against and that can not be stimulated in practice.
Judo on the other hand is ideal for Civilian Self Defense because the movements can incapacitate an attacker but when you train in a Dojo with Tatami, a Japanese wrestling mat, and with a partner you can do throws with any intensity with no fear of injury.
I can go about this on and on but i must stop here.

But when you have a gun pointed at your head, or your children's heads, I don't think you'll simply want to resort to a judo move. You have the right to Krav Maga the crap out of the assailant if it's a life and death situation. People own and keep guns in their houses, and I personally don't like them, but I think Krag Maga would be a better option than owning a weapon.

no, u dont get it.
to be proficnet at krav maga u need to be able to practice a move that can kill somone. who are you going to practice it on?
Owning a weapon is much easier and usefull then practcing in non combat martial arts because it is less expensive and u can practice shooting without killing anyone.

no, u dont get it.
to be proficnet at krav maga u need to be able to practice a move that can kill somone. who are you going to practice it on?
Owning a weapon is much easier and usefull then practcing in non combat martial arts because it is less expensive and u can practice shooting without killing anyone.

So all those trained proficiently in Krav Maga have killed someone while training?

Back