Leo Nubarron: Hello

So all those trained proficiently in Krav Maga have killed someone while training?
no, they killed someone while in combat. training only gives u a vuage feeling of what to do. its really the "killer instinct" much more then any training.

When someone has a gun pointed at your head, do what they ask. A bit too much hollywood kung fu nonsense or over confidence due to a few simulations in a krav maga class might just end up with a dead hero.

More often than not you'll live another day, try something stupid and your odds get significantly shorter.

That's the advice everyone who works in the military or armed police has ever given me. That or poke em in the eyes and run (when no guns are involved).

When someone has a gun pointed at your head, do what they ask. A bit too much hollywood kung fu nonsense or over confidence due to a few simulations in a krav maga class might just end up with a dead hero.

More often than not you'll live another day, try something stupid and your odds get significantly shorter.

That's the advice everyone who works in the military or armed police has ever given me. That or poke em in the eyes and run (when no guns are involved).

What army people told me is that if u have a gun pointed at your head DONT do what he tells you to do if it involves going somewhere with him, chances are you are going to die anyways and suffer, a lot, if you do. If he tells you to hand over the money then do it.

The poke em in the eye and run stuff is fine, unless he remebers your face and tries to get after u with his budies, thats why a police man told me that if u do win a fight with a crminal make sure to blind him, for good. He suggested a simple laser pointer to avoid the gore.
he told me if its gun make sure to carry 2, if u can carry. because u can use one and plant the second one if he has a fake gun, which can get u in trouble.
sadly here only criminals carry because there is a ridiculous law.

Back