Lets all live in Peace

I am curious to know a little more about the people that use this forum. Some of the more rational, open minded, trying to see both the good and bad...not focusing too much on one or the other...not making up things as they go along...seem to be people that have lived in more than just 1 country, most likely 2 or 3. For those that will take this as an opportunity to attack.... when I speak of "living" I am not talking about mere months, but years. Living and working with locals around the world. I to this date have lived in 3 countries....over 37 years. I can say that is not many, but it has given me experience to see who is inexperienced in accepting the diversity of cultures that this planet has to offer. These people are understandably scared of new things. To step out from their perfect little world they have made for themselves.....

"igor" said:
daveymanc,

I checked your recent messages on this forum. The only case where people snapped at you was when you posted a telemarketing job ad. Are you sure you are not generalizing things?
and because i post a note offering employment that gives people the right to snap at me ..ha ha . if you dont like a posting dont reply,its simple dont search for new comers and try and intimidate them ,its wrong .i personally cannot be intimidated but think of others that refuse to use this forum anymore due to ,,not wanting to cause any trouble ,,you could be missing out on valuable information sources ,,which is ,correct me if im wrong the whole reason of this community of expats on this website,nobodies perfect but dont go out and find trouble or make problems for the hell of it ,i personally havnt lived in manchester or england for that matter for the past 8 years .does that make me an expat??????

It seems some people have problems accepting contrary views. It would be nice if everyone stuck to the arguments without throwing insults. We will never all agree, but let us disagree nicely.

Quoting "tangobob":
". . . . We will never all agree, but let us disagree nicely."
De acuerdo.

Back