Life changing notification! I found a peanut butter that isn't runny or off tasting!!! Alert the media!

rob0001

Registered
I love these little finds... maybe you have found others or maybe you don't care...but for those that do the answer is Oddi's. I have tried and tossed several and most are a runny mess and taste like the peanuts were stored in old socks for a few months before being pulverized. Oddi's has the exact consistency of Jif or Skippy's and while not a perfect flavor is good enough for government work, as we say.
It's a product of Argentina and I found it at one of those natural food stores although I doubt there is anything natural about it... but maybe... however that's not a critical item in my case.

I love these little finds... maybe you have found others or maybe you don't care...but for those that do the answer is Oddi's. I have tried and tossed several and most are a runny mess and taste like the peanuts were stored in old socks for a few months before being pulverized. Oddi's has the exact consistency of Jif or Skippy's and while not a perfect flavor is good enough for government work, as we say.
It's a product of Argentina and I found it at one of those natural food stores although I doubt there is anything natural about it... but maybe... however that's not a critical item in my case.
Is not too bad....as well..!
D_NQ_NP_966807-MLA47683608324_092021-O~2.jpg

Back