Life In Floripa > Life In Bsa

There's a good chance that you're a major contributor to the boredom of beaches.

Beaches for me are a way to relax and read good books . I can spend a day reading a novel from cover to cover . This to me is bliss something that you do not have in your life judging by your highly opionated egostical books and comments on these forums .

the image that Floripa as a boring place is out of date. Last years this area has economically very much improved and it reflects on the social and cultural life. There are two movies-centres with only independent movies, I counted at least 4 huge malls with good movies, several theaters, last few years a lot of music-festivals have started.
OK, you may not find a n'hood like San Telmo, with singular cafés or the Feria de San Telmo on Sundays but you'll find other interesting stuff. You won't neither find a rock-scene like BsArs but for me the rock argentino is worthless.
It feels safe, not expensive, clean. Yesterday I asked several people here "where are the poor?". Today I'll with a teacher at the Morro, the poorest area but in no sense it's so social dispair as other Brazilian cities like SP or Rio. Here's a huge middle class, like in BsArs.

LA, Miami, RIO?????????

LA is much more than a beach town - in fact, arguably, it's not a beach town at all. Venice, Santa Monica, Malibu etc are the beach towns. Miami is one of the most boring places on the face of the earth, except as seen through the eyes of Carl Hiaasen. Rio, yeah, it's boring.

Beaches for me are a way to relax and read good books . I can spend a day reading a novel from cover to cover . This to me is bliss something that you do not have in your life judging by your highly opionated egostical books and comments on these forums .

To read a novel from cover to cover, though, you need to be more literate than George W. Bush.

Yes, but can you buy US dollars in Floripa?
This is important.

You are such a raving intellect and we mere mortals should worship every word that comes out of your mouth :rolleyes:

I'm impressed at your finally writing a sentence which, even though it's still incoherent, contains no misspellings and only a single error in punctuation.

I'm impressed at your finally writing a sentence which, even though it's still incoherent, contains no misspellings and only a single error in punctuation.

Oh you are very intelligent because you speak better english than me . We need to bow down and worship your feet gracious lord .

Back