Life In Floripa > Life In Bsa

Oh you are very intelligent because you speak better english than me . We need to bow down and worship your feet gracious lord .

Your grammar, punctuation and spelling regress when you attempt sarcasm.

LA is much more than a beach town - in fact, arguably, it's not a beach town at all. Venice, Santa Monica, Malibu etc are the beach towns. Miami is one of the most boring places on the face of the earth, except as seen through the eyes of Carl Hiaasen. Rio, yeah, it's boring.
OK. Sure. I'll be certain to remember that.

Are you considering moving there? If yes - then keep us updated what it is like to live there!

So what makes a city entertaining for you, ajoknoblauch?

Rio can be many things, quite a few of it quite bad, but boring is not one of them. No city where the local drug milicia shoots down police helicopters can be called "boring". No city that requires the acquisition of these types of helicopters in order to pacify the favelas during the Olympics cab be called "boring".

http://youtu.be/BO7oNs6ZlWw

Er, that would be: Your grammar, punctuation, and spelling regress when you attempt sarcasm. Make sure your punctuation is correct if you are going to make fun of someone's punctuation.

Very good point. Makes me think of people who correct other people by saying things like: "your grammer and spelling suck."

Why do these discussions have to devolve into personal attacks on trivial topics??

The actual topic is an interesting one as I'm considering doing a month or two in Floripa during the hot/humid months here in BA (Jan-Feb).

So, can we please get back on topic??

Thanks.

Back