Lime Scooters Leaving BA

jblaze5779

Registered
Got an email from Lime today saying they were pulling out of AR. They started in June. Guess it was a good run.

Yep, they are pulling out of 12 locations.

"Atlanta, Phoenix, San Diego, and San Antonio. Lime also plans to leave Linz, Austria; Bogotá, Colombia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Montevideo, Uruguay; Lima, Peru; Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and São Paulo, Brazil."

The business model is only apparently profitable in certain cities.

Let's see what the competition do...

I was standing on a corner once in Palermo, and there was a Grin scooter sitting on the sidewalk. This older woman walks buy, I think she had a cane or a walker. She started puteando, "que porquería es esto, son por todos lados en el medio de la vereda la puta madre...."

I was standing on a corner once in Palermo, and there was a Grin scooter sitting on the sidewalk. This older woman walks buy, I think she had a cane or a walker. She started puteando, "que porquería es esto, son por todos lados en el medio de la vereda la puta madre...."

Funny, I often use an electric personal vehicle to get around and see that sort of character walking in the bike lanes all the time. Maybe I should be saying that phrase to them? :D

Back