Liquid Egg Whites

Ceviche

Registered
Hi,

Has anyone seen pre-packed liquid egg whites here, like you get in US?

Something like this :-

http://www.amazon.com/Liquid-Egg-White-Protein-Gallons/dp/B000GUZGZS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379311539&sr=8-1&keywords=liquid+egg+whites

Thanks in advance

LOL. I've been wondering that myself too. I honestly doubt it. It would be great though. Keep in mind we can't even find real greek yogurt. I guess we'll have to keep doing it the old fashioned way.

Seriously, is this a thing? Pre-packaged egg whites? I have never seen them before.

Give me convenience or give me death eh?

my favorites egg beaters pure egg whites with natural yellow coloring. Just separate the whites by hand and add yellow vegetable color !!!

100_6111-768x1024.jpg

It's the convenience guys. He's probably eating 8-12 egg whites a day. Call us lazy but in America we get used to having some things like egg whites in a container or mashed potato flakes.

It's the convenience guys. He's probably eating 8-12 egg whites a day. Call us lazy but in America we get used to having some things like egg whites in a container or mashed potato flakes.

No., genuinely I have never saw them before. I think the price would be restrictive as there isn't much of a market for them. I have eggs every day, mix of whole and whites. It never occurred to me to use whites separated as i would assume they would have additives or preservatives, possibly artifical flavouring.

So, for me it's not a laziness thing, just that I am not keen on excess packaging or potential unecessary ingredients.

@Crema America,

where to get that object?

Guys, its convenient for people who eat about 10-15 egg whites a day. Plus it feels bad wasting the yolks, when you separate them yrself. Plus it becomes smelly.

The pre packed egg whites lack smell and are pasteurised. eassy to add them to your protein drink or make a omelette quickly.

@Crema America,

where to get that object?

Guys, its convenient for people who eat about 10-15 egg whites a day. Plus it feels bad wasting the yolks, when you separate them yrself. Plus it becomes smelly.

The pre packed egg whites lack smell and are pasteurised. eassy to add them to your protein drink or make a omelette quickly.

That's what I said

Back