Little Cristina Upset Crush Barack Didn't Visit, Keeps his Toy Plane.

NikBaires

Registered
It was a few years back in Sunday school Cristina met Barack. She instantly had a crush on him-he always knew just what to say. A few years later they ended up in the same class together and Cristina invited Barack to be her napping partner but he refused. Instead he chooses his friend Dilma as his sleeping partner. Cristina is mad and begins to think about how she can get back at young Barack. Barack's favorite toy was his plane, and some things he put in his plane he got from little Sadaam before Sadaam transferred. During nap time, Cristina ran over to the toy chest, took the plane, and put it in her doll house. Cristina claims she will give back the plane when Barack chooses her as nap partners. We will wait and see...

NikBaires said:
It was a few years back in Sunday school Cristina met Barack. She instantly had a crush on him-he always knew just what to say. A few years later they ended up in the same class together and Cristina invited Barack to be her napping partner but he refused. Instead he chooses his friend Dilma as his sleeping partner. Cristina is mad and begins to think about how she can get back at young Barack. Barack's favorite toy was his plane, and some things he put in his plane he got from little Sadaam before Sadaam transferred. During nap time, Cristina ran over to the toy chest, took the plane, and put it in her doll house. Cristina claims she will give back the plane when Barack chooses her as nap partners. We will wait and see...

It's really great to see that more and more intelligent people are taking the time to make their political opinions known on this board. Maybe if they had the ability to read into facts and reason on their own, some worthwile observations would be made.

Go back to playing in the dollhouse.......

another way to look at this sideshow....little Cristina has made a big inflation poo & catastrophic economic errors everywhere...so now she is trying to distract everyone with INDEC figures & by pinching the 'nationalistic' nerve. Election time is here.

notebook.fix said:
another way to look at this sideshow....little Cristina has made a big inflation poo & catastrophic economic errors everywhere...so now she is trying to distract everyone with INDEC figures & by pinching the 'nationalistic' nerve. Election time is here.

I normally chuckle to myself when conspiracy theorists attribute the president getting a cold to the president trying to cover up for something that s/he did wrong.

But ¿distracting people's attention away from "a big inflation poo & catastrophic economic errors" with the INDEC index? Ummm, hello?

And, why do you think it is "pinching the nationalistic nerve" by keeping military paraphenelia that the US tried to smuggle into the country? I would think this is something every soveriegn country would do.

What really happened is that...the US was

BUSTED! - US MILITARY ACCUSED OF SMUGGLING WEAPONS & SPY EQUIPMENT INTO ARGENTINA
Buenos Aires : Argentina | Feb 16, 2011
By RobertTilford01

Relations between the United States and Argentina took a serious hit after cargo brought into Buenos Aires by US Air Force military transport plane was 'busted" smuggling undeclared guns, ammo and advanced spy equipment into the country.

In blatant violation of Argentine laws and apparently without the knowledge, consent or approval of the legitimate government.

BUENO NACHOS!

The illegal cashe of weapons came in disgised as equipment for a joint exercises where the US military team was supposed to provide Argentine police with anti terrorist training - but this may have been a cover for a top secret US spy mission in a foreign country (which may have been compromised before it ever began). Argentine customs officials may have been tipped in advance of the secret operation (evidence of a spy's work behind the scenes?

Shortly after the bust the exercises between the US and Argentina were cancelled. Argentina is in the process now of filing an official protest to the US demanding a joint investigation be held - "Argentine law must be complied with by all, without exception, that includes the US," said Argentina's Foreign Minister Hector Timerman - who is pissed off over this incident, which he terms a "betrayal of trust".

Reports are the President of Argentina is livid over this matter.

U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT RESPONDS - SORT OF?

Adding insult to injury - state department spokeswoman Virginia Staab, said Argentina's action in this case was "puzzling and disturbing". Ms Staab said the US is waiting for an official explanation from Argentina's authorities. What she doesn't apparently understand is that this is a serious violation of Argentine law. She also tried to down play the incident by saying at one point the confiscated cargo, included one rifle, a first air kit and MRE's (Meals ready to eat), a secure communication device similar to GPS, encrypted communication equipment, tables and personal foot lockers that contained helmets." So all this is really to do about nothing, calling the search conducted by Argentine customs officials was "unusual, strange and unannounced." Leading some to believe the secret operation was compromised before it could get started.

The incident recalls another truth: that the most convenient vehicle for transporting drugs, weapons and other smuggled goods is a military cargo plane capable of carrying many tons worth in at a single time. In this case the cargo was 1000 square feet (28 cubic meters) which is way more than a single rifle and a few helmets.

All this comes amid the scandal of the release of hundreds of US state Department cables, where the state department was spying on the Argentine President, trying to access medical records and find out what type of medications she was taking, and accusing the government of Argentina with corruption at the highest levels... at one point implicating a member of the President's own cabinet, who was suspected of being involved with a notorious drug cartel. Interestingly they, (I say "they" meaning the US state department and Hillery Clinton), didn't warn the President of Argentina, but instead hid that fact from her. Which could have placed her life in danger... is inexcusable. But then so is spying on members of the United Nations by collecting DNA samples, passwords and email addresses...

But the Argentina smuggling operation is different. It's a violation of Argentina's laws that has created a huge scandal for the US.

One Russian newspaper report put it this way "the US left hand doesn't know what the right is up to". Which could very well be the case here.

If this was a secret operation of some kind, it is no longer.

Argentina is a trans shipment country for cocaine headed to Europe, heroin headed for the United States, and ephedrine and pseudo ephedrine headed for Mexico; some money-laundering activity, especially in the Tri Border Area; law enforcement corruption; a source for precursor chemicals; increasing domestic consumption of drugs in urban centers, especially cocaine and synthetic drugs, according to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

CIA is an independent US government agency responsible for providing national security intelligence to senior US policymakers.

It is more than a little toy plane and Barack may have a eye on you for a nap partner.

Not going to comment because I don't know enough about this incident, but allvoices.com doesn't exactly seem like an unbiased news source. It would be like me quoting foxnews.com which I would never do! Just my thoughts.

Oh please Joe...stop beating me up with that old 'Conspiracy theorist' Stick...LOL ...it's tickling me!

Anyone with an ounce of political IQ would see what this desperate chess move by the K gov is designed to do...-*DISTRACT*--just like the Malvinas fiasco- to stir up the old Nationalist 'Us against the Foreign Pirates' flag waving- smoke & mirrors show- meanwhile the people on the street have to endure a rampant 25% inflation rate, an ever climbing crime wave, bad services & record Gov corruption levels...and generally the shameful mismanagement of this country & it's valuable resources by it's elected officials etc etc.

EDIT: If the Gov was serious about stopping contraband then they should begin by cracking down on the massive drug trafficking going on through our air ports...why aren't they?

JoeBlow said:
I normally chuckle to myself when conspiracy theorists attribute the president getting a cold to the president trying to cover up for something that s/he did wrong.

But ¿distracting people's attention away from "a big inflation poo & catastrophic economic errors" with the INDEC index? Ummm, hello?

And, why do you think it is "pinching the nationalistic nerve" by keeping military paraphenelia that the US tried to smuggle into the country? I would think this is something every soveriegn country would do.

Cristina may also be trying to divert attention from the decree by which estate inheritance taxes were suspended for those who died in 2010. The notice was buried deep in the Government's "Boletin Oficial", among a myriad of smaller issues.

Nestor Kirchner died in 2010, and his estate would have had to pay taxes to the tune of some 70 million pesos.

SaraSara said:
Cristina may also be trying to divert attention from the decree by which estate inheritance taxes were suspended for those who died in 2010. The notice was buried deep in the Government's "Boletin Oficial", among a myriad of smaller issues.

Nestor Kirchner died in 2010, and his estate would have had to pay taxes to the tune of some 70 million pesos.
Are you kidding? You are saying that she issues a national DECREE to primarily benefit one person?? That is simply mind boggling.

Back