Living cost

Number one these are not my lists as they are zonaprop properties the most popular real estate website in Argentina. I agree completely that the prices are obscene. In regards to Palermo Nuevo it incorporates Coronel Diaz to Bullrich from Las Heras to Libertador. The best parts of this neighbourhood which include Cervino. Urgarteche. Segui. Kennedy are stunning neighbourhoods and cannot be compared to the ugliness of being two blocks from the train lines of Bullrich including Godoy Cruz . Santa Maria del Oro and vecinal streets.
The maps I could find online say Palermo Nuevo starts at La Rural and goes North to Bullrich. The areas closer to Coronel Diaz are usually called Chico, Norte, Botanico, or even Zoologico. So i was addressing the strip of new buildings along the train tracks, between Juan B Justo and the Bosque. I agree that the area around Cervino, which I have always heard described as Palermo Chico, is quite nice. But expensive.

Guys how about 3 bedroom?
You need to realize it could run from $200,000 USD to over $1 Million USD, depending on neighborhood, age and quality of building, and condition of apartment. There is no one size fits all. If you go far enough out in the suburbs, it can go even lower.

You need to realize it could run from $200,000 USD to over $1 Million USD, depending on neighborhood, age and quality of building, and condition of apartment. There is no one size fits all. If you go far enough out in the suburbs, it can go even lower.
Or Higher.

T/

Back