Living in Buenos Aires versus Santiago - pros and cons

BA sounds so much better to me. I even like some of the cons, and I am not joking.

I was thinking the same, I mean Havana has made a whole tourist attraction out of their shitty cars.

Cartoneros are known in wikipedia as the World s most advanced recyxling system so it should be an attraction.

American hippies are always good for consumerist tourist traps

Etc

BA sounds so much better to me. I even like some of the cons, and I am not joking.

Can you clarify it?

In my case, i dont like some of the Pro's of Chile. Military police? No thanks.

He forgot in the con's of Chile the earthquakes and tsunamis. Pollution in Santiago is terrible.

Can you clarify it?

He forgot in the con's of Chile the earthquakes and tsunamis. Pollution in Santiago is terrible.
One's gourmet food can be poison for others. Some of the cons of BA can be pros for me :)

Can you clarify it?

Are you referring to the Carabineros or a force like Milani et al.

I could never decide between choripans and completos.
so this is a choice I could never make.

I refer to the carabineros military police.
Milany was the commander of the army that has forbidden to deal with internal security.

The term Military is your contribution as and adjective for being Repressive ? Carabineros is a Police Force like la Federal or Metropolitana. Your statement about Milani and his powerful eavesdropping $$ devices is very convincing I take your word.

The term Military is your contribution as and adjective for being Repressive ? Carabineros is a Police Force like la Federal or Metropolitana. Your statement about Milani and his powerful eavesdropping $$ devices is very convincing I take your word.

Ah yea I was rather confused too during my first visit to Chile.
Then I found out about the mandatory military service from a young uniformed guy I purchased herbal tea from.

I lived in Chile 3 times in my life. My family is fron Temuco so, yes, the pacos are ultra represive police.

By the way, the one who is procesado for illegal phone tapping is Macri. He also has another 214 criminal cases against him...

Back