Location to get passport photos

amyostrander

Registered
I live in Palermo Soho and am looking for a place to obtain passport photos as well as a computer station to print a few things out, suggestions on location? Thanks!

Santa Fe and Scalabrini Ortiz. Next to the Galicia bank. They can do both. Well, it's not a "printing station", But if you give them the disc they will print photos from it.

everytime i need one i just walk the city like i normally do and i stop when i find one, they're everywhere!

any photo-print shop... Mostly they have a KODAK sign outside.

But for anyone who is in need during the hot summer, don't make the mistake I did and go walking Palermo/ Santa Fe looking to find one- 20 blocks later in the noon day heat, and then getting a document photo that will last the next 10 years... it wasn't my best. :)

I found a small shop on Thames just a couple shops up from Santa Fe that did photos carnet and sold watches, sunglasses, clocks, etc. Its $30 pesos and you get 6 photos.

there's one on santa fe and either thames or borges, I think it's borges.

oh I think I am talking about the same place as smf79 ,it was pretty cheap and they also photoshopped the bags under my eyes without me even asking, not sue if I was impressed or insulted....

Casa Jose on Lavalle 544 near Florida.

They do all sorts of legal photography, both domestic and foreign. They have a chart up on the wall identifying all the current photo sizes required for different kinds of documents and by country (although do check with your consulate/embassy to get the latest size requirements).

I've been going there for years. They are fast (usually a 1/2 - hour wait for the prints) and it's the going rate, nothing priced out of the ordinary.

I am not familiar with the services in the Barrio Norte location though..call to ask.

http://www.casajose.com.ar

getFoto

RachinBA said:
oh I think I am talking about the same place as smf79 ,it was pretty cheap and they also photoshopped the bags under my eyes without me even asking, not sue if I was impressed or insulted....

*** if these ppl are retouching your passport photos then they are committing fraud. Check the fine print in your passport documentation. Passport photos may not be retouched in any way.

Back