Lolapalooza tickets

Jtee125

Registered
Hi,

Does anyone know if it’s possible to buy lollapalooza tickets with a foreign credit card, and if it is possible, where?

They made a ton of money with a three-day attendance of 330,000.

Do you have a link to the statistics? Saturday was definitely the quietest day, even though it was the best day for my taste, and it felt a bit of a weigh up between Friday and Sunday being busier. Friday felt busier in the day and Sunday felt busier at night.

The biggest crowd I saw from my perspective was Billie Eilish, also happened to be where my phone was pickpocketed while leaving :(

I only know the attendance figure because the organizers created a poster for street publicity with a drone photo of the crowd and thanking them for "330,000 gracias."

It cost you more than just the price of admission. The event was prime pick pocketing territory.

I only know the attendance figure because the organizers created a poster for street publicity with a drone photo of the crowd and thanking them for "330,000 gracias."

It cost you more than just the price of admission. The event was prime pick pocketing territory.
It's true, my regret wearing shorts with loose pockets, still amazed the pickpocket had flown to Cordoba with my phone by 11am Monday. The worst thing to lose are the photos and videos, my WiFi had been on the blink all week so iCloud had never backed up.

In any case, it was an amazing festival and I am still glad I went - fulfilled a 10 year long desire to see Tame Impala.

I concede I should've been more careful with my phone, sometimes we need to learn lessons the hard way

Back