lookin for expat friends

roro825

Registered
Hey everyone. I'm going to be in BA around the 21st and will be stayin till...no clue. I will hopefully find a job teaching English relatively quickly, but I have no contacts currently and would love to meet up with anyone who could give me some insight to the area, bout findin apts, work, where to go out, or just want a new friend. Currently I'm in Santiago, Chile but the culture has been a bit too tame for my taste. Can't wait to get to Argentina!!

Hey,
I just moved to argentina a few days ago and I am in the same situation as you. I don´t think I could give you help just yet on cool places to go or where to find a job teaching english because I am trying to figure that out as well. But... it would be cool to meet other people who are in the same situation.. maybe we can figure something out together. let me know what you think

Your post made me interested in hearing more about your life in Santiago as an expat.
Perhaps you could start another post and tell us more about living in Santiago and Chile in general? thanks.

I arrive in BA on 29 october and will be taking spanish classes for a month. During that month I will be looking for English teaching jobs and a place to live. If you guys are in the area, let's meet up and swap ideas. Eric

Hey,
I moved here about 2 1/2 months ago. I live with my girlfriend who has a LARGE family. Brothers and sisters who have helped me get accustomed. I've got some ideas of where to have a good time etc. Just reply if you want.

hi everyone. I just moved from the states for a few weeks and I am looking for some fun, exciting expats to explore the city. Let me know if you can help
Art

Hi all
I plan to come to BA on the 4th January to teach English. I am from the UK and plan to stay for around 6months. It would be good to get to know some people and have some fun. I am currently looking for a place to stay and would be grateful if anyone could give me advice on the best places (ie, hostel, hotels, homestay etc) and locations. If you would like to hook up give us a shout!.

Hello everyone, I greet you one and all well. I am a native Argentinian of Scottish and German descent. I am 43 years of age and I would like to offer you any assistance you may require. I have lived in England for a year and been to the USofA on numerous occasions. I am well acquainted with the Argentine-British-American Community. Should you reckon I may be of service to you, just let me know!. Cheers, Ernie

Back