Looking For A Cat Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't deal with claws, don't get a cat. It'd be like removing a dog's teeth just because he may chew on furniture or perhaps bite someone.

Actually, it wouldn't.

(I'd elaborate, but I want to see how it feels to post like ajo.)

What about the option of getting him declawed?
sandroo_post2.jpg

Remembe a newbie mentioned having a declawed cat and she was practically ousted from the forum. It's cruel.

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-511838647-rascador-cucha-para-gatos-super-resistente-rascadores-mau-_JM

This one looks like fun, but it's $840 pesos. I bought my cat a piece of carpet at Easy and now he never uses his cat scratcher any more. He loves the carpet.

We have moquette and she is using that now. There is not so much to scratch on here, we just have a couple of sillones en eco cuero and I don't think they are attractive to a cat.
She tried to scratch on my jeans while I was wearing them. I'd rather buy her a log to scratch, when I lived in the country, cats loved to scratch on trees!

You mean a bidet is meant for the butt as well? :eek:

I saw the "kitty" in the photo and thought it was a photographic pun...and I didn't want to use the word pussy. ;)
Oh go ahead and do it. It's a warm and fuzzy kind of word.

Who needs cat trees when every apartment has a bidet?
tumblr_mf4vuqYhCN1qhwmnpo1_1280.jpg
It's time for CAT DRONE http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2012/jun/05/catcopter-dutch-artist-amsterdam-video

We got one off mercado libre.

Its pretty easy to cut a cats claws, if you get them use to it when they're young too it can be pretty easy to do.

Don't get it de-clawed though as that is incredibly cruel.

I tried to wash a cat once and it was the most dangerous and life threatening exercise I've ever undertaken.

Don't worry. Cats wash themselves. You don't have to bathe them.

I agree. With this kitty, we were told to bathe her every 5 days to treat her fungus with a specific ointment/shampoo and everyday we have to apply disinfectant of the fungus.
I guess she is too small to take pills. So far, we are at bath #2 and we still have our hands, but I can't see this going on very long (plus, guilty is eating me out after giving her a bath).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back