Looking For A Cat Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girino

Registered
We have a 2-months old kitty at our place who would appreciate a cat tree! Our place is still partially furnished and is quite boring for a young cat.

If you have an old cat tree and are considering to sell it, please get in touch!

What about the option of getting him declawed?
sandroo_post2.jpg

Joe... it's not for the claws, it is for the fun!

I have more than one. And really nice ones....my cat never got interested. They are nice looking too. Expensive when I bought them. But he prefers to scratch up the good stuff:) Send me a PM if you're still interested. I live in recoleta and you could come see them. I had been meaning to sell them. Also have a nice kitty bed that I brought from the US....

After we had to give her a bath twice in 4 days, I don't think the poor kitty will ever set food in a piece of ceramic ever in her life!

What about the option of getting him declawed?

Declawing is cruel. I've seen it done and it's horrible. They don't just take out the claws, they cut the whole last digit of the "fingers" off.

If you can't deal with claws, don't get a cat. It'd be like removing a dog's teeth just because he may chew on furniture or perhaps bite someone.

Everyone's butt deserve to meet at bidet (wet or dry, your choice!)

You mean a bidet is meant for the butt as well? :eek:

I saw the "kitty" in the photo and thought it was a photographic pun...and I didn't want to use the word pussy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back