Looking For A Cat Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the standard cat device is fitted with two pairs of legs, but when riled can upgrade to at least sixteen pairs, such is their versatility.

If you tie the cat to your motorcycle the claws will wear down quickly and you won't have to clip them.

I agree. With this kitty, we were told to bathe her every 5 days to treat her fungus with a specific ointment/shampoo and everyday we have to apply disinfectant of the fungus.
I guess she is too small to take pills. So far, we are at bath #2 and we still have our hands, but I can't see this going on very long (plus, guilty is eating me out after giving her a bath).

That can be tough. Once I had to give my cat a daily shot and he hated it. Put thick rubber gloves on when giving him a bath if he claws you. I've trained a few cats to let me cut their nails. I learned that after growing up clipping goose wings. They beat you with their wings and crap all over you, so a cat in comparison is easy. Put on garden gloves and wrap the cat's lower legs in a towel while clipping his nails. Eventually he'll get used to it. It takes time and patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back