looking for a cheap cell phone

journeyjane

Registered
does anyone want to sell me a crappy used cell phone? mine tend to get broken/stolen/lost pretty frequently so i usually get something i won't mind parting with.

thanks!

I have a friend who is selling his crappy phone. Just had a new one brought in Saturday. Message me and I will find out. I'm sure it won't be more than 70 pesos, maybe 60. Don't want to promise you how much until I know for sure.

To be used with an argentinean or US carrier? I got a blackberry curve (us-at&t) you could borrow when my new one arrives (supposedly on monday)

I need a crappy used cell phone too. My current smartphone broke and I have to wait until I get the part shipped from the States. I'd be interested in buying someones phone. It has to work with gsm chip, preferably Movistar.

xibeca said:
http://mercadolibre.com.ar you will find loads of used cell phones

You might be able to find mine from when I was held up at gunpoint.

If so, don't worry about getting it back to me. I've replaced it already.

16596d1223549364-images-new-launch-motorola-mobile-phone-motorola-v300-clam-mobile-phone.jpg

Can someone explain what mercadolibre is? Is it used stuff? New stuff from individuals? New stuff in stores?

BAwithkids said:
Can someone explain what mercadolibre is? Is it used stuff? New stuff from individuals? New stuff in stores?

TheBlackHand said:
Argentinian Ebay, kinda

It's actually OWNED by eBay I believe, but it works a little differently here.

Most people who use it are in the Buenos Aires area so it becomes more of a place to ADVERTISE what you are selling, rather than to AUCTION it off.

So people will post something for auction, then others will contact them with questions, but really they are negotiating a price (though you don't have to), and then you will "buy" the item for less than it's value. That way the seller doesn't have to pay the full fee amount for selling XXXX at AR$500, when they "officially" sold XXXX for AR$129.

Sometimes it's not that complicated. Good luck.

Back